Is this build good for 1080p60fps gaming at med/high settings?

Go to solution Solved by Origami Cactus,

If you can get an rx570/rx580 or an rx480 for the same price i would go for them instead, but yeah that computer should be easily able to do 1080p ultra 60fps.

Maybe throw in an small 120gb ssd for OS only, that way the os is not on the same drive as the games, so better performance for games.

If you can get an rx570/rx580 or an rx480 for the same price i would go for them instead, but yeah that computer should be easily able to do 1080p ultra 60fps.

Maybe throw in an small 120gb ssd for OS only, that way the os is not on the same drive as the games, so better performance for games.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Just now, Dominik999 said:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Oh you responded fast, i was midway into my post.

click f5 to see my full post.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Okay!

I think there's no space for an SSD, since my friend is on a tight budget..

56 minutes ago, Dominik999 said:

Hello!

Could anyone tell me if is this build good for 1080p 60fps gaming at med/high settings?

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/4DJfkd

It'll work just fine for mid-high 1080p, but tell your friend to get a better PSU. A Corsair CX450/550 or vengeance, be quiet pure power 10 or coolermaster masterwatt are decent choices.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W