Razer Kraken Pro

Implosion

I just want to start off by saying that I do realize that these have already been reviewed here, as well as (The Signature Black Edition) being reviewed by Linus himself. For that reason, I'm going to keep this brief and straight to the point. This headset is dubbed by Razer to be the "Most Comfortable Gaming Headset...Ever." I'm  here to warn you that I recently purchased a pair, and although at first they seem comfy and soft, after a couple hours of wearing them I get to the point where my ears are in excruciating pain, and often I cannot wear them for a couple days afterwards. I don't know whether I have abnormally large ears or something, but I just want to warn you to be wary because they may not be such a good choice for everyone. Try them before you buy them if you can.

kxdyO2X.png

Yeah, the crackhead pros are pretty poor imo.

Build 1: 4770k (H100i) | 2 x MSI 280X Gaming 3G | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero | Corsair RM850 | 16GB Corsiar Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Obsidian 750D |

Build 2: 3770k (Titan Fenrir Evo) | Powercool 3GB HD7970 Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair TX750 | 16GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 2133MHz Inwin Fanqua |

Or not buy them at all. Since they are a gaming headset. From Razer (I like them, it's just that they suck at audio).

Big ears might explain it though since Big ears normally don't cope well with headsets/headphones :/

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

The padding on them is almost above average so I think it has to do more with you.

Well what do you know, marketing features dont reflect the actual product 

I realize this, but I actually watched a couple reviews and all were positive and supported Razer's claim of comfort.

The padding on them is almost above average so I think it has to do more with you.

I actually agree with that, the padding is quite comfortable, but the plastic that is on the inside puts pressure on my ears and makes them ache in a very bad way :(

dont forget everyone can hear what you're hearing when u talk and ur ears can feel the drivers

These headsets in my opinion are good for a budget gamer. I currently own a pair of green razer kraken pros and so far there comfortable up to about 3-4 hrs. they start hurting around the head band area. 

The sound however is good enough for me because I prefer heavy bass headphones cuz i listen to a lot of hip-hop on slacker radio, but these headphones are bad at loud audio levels because it kinda muddy s the sound for the mids. If you use these headphones i recommend using their razer surround software. It really helps out. Heres the link: http://www.razerzone.com/surround

I found them quite uncomfortable too, and also the mic on mine was very soft even with max gain in windows, but for AUD$75 I wasn't too unhappy.

If you want very comfortable headphones you should take a look at the ATH700X. I have them and they are one of the only headphones that I can wear for days in a row and they sound amazing as long as you're not a basshead :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE