Cable Management

Ic3d

hello, i have recently put my pc in a new case and i was hoping that you could give me suggestions on how to hide front panel wires as seen in the picture (sorry bout the reflections, didnt want to remove panel)

IMG_0840[1].JPG

Have a nice day:)

PC:    CPU: Core i7 4790k   I   GPU: MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor   I   COOLING: Custom water loop (cpu and gpu)  I  RAM: 16Gb DDR3 1600MHz   I   SSD: Samsung 850 evo 500Gb   I   HDD: WD blue 1TB, Hitatchi 2TB, Generic 1TB   I   PSU: EVGA 500w

kinda both tbh

PC:    CPU: Core i7 4790k   I   GPU: MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor   I   COOLING: Custom water loop (cpu and gpu)  I  RAM: 16Gb DDR3 1600MHz   I   SSD: Samsung 850 evo 500Gb   I   HDD: WD blue 1TB, Hitatchi 2TB, Generic 1TB   I   PSU: EVGA 500w

12 minutes ago, Ic3d said:

kinda both tbh

I mean the same logic still applies. Unfortunately there's no good way to hide them since they're very exposed, and you've done about as good as you possibly can to get them to not be a rat's nest. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, Ic3d said:

kinda both tbh

combine the front io cables together with some black electrical tape, that'll look a little better. I used electrical tape on a sata cable cause one of them was red instead of black and that bothered me

buy one of these for the GPU. it'll look a lot neater. 

https://www.amazon.com/CableMod-ModFlex-6-pin-Extension-Black/dp/B077QR22FC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539203097&sr=8-3&keywords=cablemod+6+pin

17 hours ago, 7mtyler said:

combine the front io cables together with some black electrical tape, that'll look a little better. I used electrical tape on a sata cable cause one of them was red instead of black and that bothered me

buy one of these for the GPU. it'll look a lot neater. 

https://www.amazon.com/CableMod-ModFlex-6-pin-Extension-Black/dp/B077QR22FC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539203097&sr=8-3&keywords=cablemod+6+pin