During scrapyard wars, should tip after they buy since you haggle

boringoffline

The resources are limited but these guys are helping you make money and views. least you can do since you give them a hard time w/ the price is tip after the sale is done from own pockets. Would be a nice gesture. 

Having myself sold lots of things via Craigslist etc, I can promise you that the stuff that LTT makes sellers go through to sell their systems is barely half as bad as some buyers I encounter. Including one who expected to haggle me down almost 50% and demand I drove 2 hours to drop it off..

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

That defeats the point of the used market system (gray market?) because the seller is the one who listed a price, and are expected of potential buyers to haggle for the best price for both parties.

Time and effort are two of the many factors of these websites.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

The idea is that the people they are buying from don't know who they are.
There have been times where people have agreed to a deal over email/phone without knowing who they were, and then when they met up to make the transfer they have recognised them as being from LTT. Subsequently they were given some signed T-Shirts or something IIRC.

Beyond that, the people selling the equipment are entering in to a deal to sell the item for the agreed upon price. If they aren't happy with the price they are being offered for their item, they should not accept the deal. The whole idea of Scrapyard wars is that these are deals that would normally take place regardless of celebrity status. If anything, they're actually helping these people sell the items that they could have had listed for sale on craigslist et all for weeks waiting for a buyer.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450