If you buy a Mac Pro you'll end up like this guy.

AMICLG

i commented on that exact video. i said "lol wow, you bought a 3k$ pc, and won't spend 200$ to upgrade the gpu?"

his reply "i bought it for 2000$ tyvm. and there's no need"

lolK

He disabled comments too many trolls I guess lol. Apple still only gives you a choice between a 5770, 5770 xfire, or a 5870 and these are there most advanced machines.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

LOL that's APPLE people for you. Thinking they are always the smarter ones and spend lots of money on crap,but have no idea what is inside there rig. What a disappointment (shaking my head) dude has no idea how old his Crapple really is, sad just sad!!!!

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Just wow.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Im confused, Why does this guy know about thermal compound and taking apart a computer if he has an Apple? He surely must know of hackntosh builds. If he really must use OSX. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Apple's thermal paste method [url=

]
[/url=
]

Yay! time for a 'bash macs and their users even though I've never used one for a substantial amount of time' thread. Why do you guys insist on always objectifying people based on their computing needs? If you even looked at his other videos, you'd know he's built a PC.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

This is an old photo and prices would have changed but its still the same idea. http://j-walkblog.com/images2/pcversusmac.jpg

You pay more for an apple logo on your computer. You just do, You pay more for ANYTHING that has an Apple logo on it. Theres only one benifit from that and thats the fact that this product will work out of the box no problems, 80% of the time.

I cant say much for apple computers and tablets but iPhones.... I see more iPhones OBF and ELF than any other device we sell, and you had to pay more for it than its Samsung, Sony or HTC counterpart.

**I work at Telecom, NZ.

OBF = Out of Box Failure.

ELF = Early Life failure, Within 14 days of pruchase.

I've seen this vid before. I mean if you don't need a new card then you don't need to get a new one.

His accent hurts me way more

This is more sad :(

[url=

]
[/url=
]

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

i commented on that exact video. i said "lol wow, you bought a 3k$ pc, and won't spend 200$ to upgrade the gpu?"

his reply "i bought it for 2000$ tyvm. and there's no need"

lolK

he actually did upgrade it,not to a great card,but to something significantly better.
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The guy in the video seems fine to me :) not a video I would watch, but some one find it interesting. I'm not going to bash him because he got a mac.

might be nice for a Mac section on this forum, as i'd imagine it not just PC buffs that watch the videos and look at the forum

I've got loads of friends that bought makes for music productions, cad and web page building. I've seen AMD phenom boxes on top of that mac :)

When i started with PC's I was probably a bit like him lol

This is more sad :(

[url=

]
[/url=
]
Facepalm

Yay! time for a 'bash macs and their users even though I've never used one for a substantial amount of time' thread. Why do you guys insist on always objectifying people based on their computing needs? If you even looked at his other videos, you'd know he's built a PC.
i own a mbpr and use osx often. come at me fanboy.

The guy in the video seems fine to me :) not a video I would watch, but some one find it interesting. I'm not going to bash him because he got a mac.

might be nice for a Mac section on this forum, as i'd imagine it not just PC buffs that watch the videos and look at the forum

I've got loads of friends that bought makes for music productions, cad and web page building. I've seen AMD phenom boxes on top of that mac :)

I agree with you, understand that it's over price but I really don't see why people hate macs so much, people have different needs for their computer.

Because Apple cramps garbage down your throat.

Looks cool :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I don't like the Apple company, When Mac user's hate on PC user's, then I get wound up. The guy wants to use a mac, I don't really care to be honest. how ever, that doesn't give me a right to take the mick out of this guy because he using one.

I not hating on the people that use apple so much but the company itself . A good friend is a coder and she uses mac so.

Excuse me? I specifically implied that I am not a fanboy in any regard.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

'I am friends with someone who's is (X) so I can make fun of (X)'. Sorry. That's not how it works. This is a stupid thread. You said, 'you'll end up like this guy', implying there was something bad about him. Why are Mac haters so immature? I doubt you know anything of real business and design practices. Apple is the most successful company in the world in this regard, and they need to be respected for that, no matter what you 'opinion' is.

You'll end up like this guy as in misinformed about hardware