Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can Somebody help me?

hey guyz

sorry for my bad english

soo yeah i am like crying ri8 now my graphic card broke a week ago and i have no options to play game.. i m really really poor i save my money for one 1 year to buy that pc..

specs are

core 2 quad q9650

6 gb ram

r9 270 from gigabyte which is broke

500 watt power supply with 2 six pin connectors

all parts are in dell precision t3400

now i don't know what to do suggest me should i also sell this pc and save more money and buy another or put a graphic card in it again?

i will manage 150 - 180$ by selling this pc and saving more money but i will have to wait for about 6 months and also i don't need 100FPS in AAA games in 1080p.. i am happy to get 40-45 fps in 720p high or 1080p low 

i will let u know some things that my pc could sell without graphic card for about 40 - 45$ i think

and in my country pre built systems of dell and hp are easily available

i found some more dell precision like dell precision t7400 which has dual xeon e5430 for around 65$ with 8 gigs of ram and i think a small hard drive.. 

and i also found dell precision t3500 which has single xeon w3565 for about 60$ but bearbones no ram or hard drive

EDIT:

I have also some computer parts that i could sell like a q6600 and a 375 watt power supply and an old amd dual core which is difficult to sell but i will try

that's all i could tell try to give me lots of options so i could find them eassily and also try to give me the names of pre built system so i could tell you what are the price of those pre built system in my country

Thanks

Help!!

sorry to say but the q9650 is fairly old

if you can wait off lease business machines (like the precisions) are a good way to get into the PC space, Dell and HP seem to have a monopoly in the business prebuilt space so that would be the way to go 

if you can save up for a few months and grab a 750(ti) currently around 70-80 USD it would at least let you play older games without waiting too much longer

3 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

sorry to say but the q9650 is fairly old

if you can wait off lease business machines (like the precisions) are a good way to get into the PC space, Dell and HP seem to have a monopoly in the business prebuilt space so that would be the way to go 

if you can save up for a few months and grab a 750(ti) currently around 70-80 USD it would at least let you play older games without waiting too much longer

could you tell me that what i should i look on those pc like what specs tell me a little bit about the processor so should find those only

its really hard to say with these older CPU's as there are just so many out in the wild

I like the LGA 1366 xeons like the x5650 and x5675 but they are expensive

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

its really hard to say with these older CPU's as there are just so many out in the wild

I like the LGA 1366 xeons like the x5650 and x5675 but they are expensive

any cheap options?

2 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

outside of my local area, not off the top of my head....maybe others will know for your area

BTW i live in asia Country name is Pakistan near India

just get something used, like a 750TI or 660

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

just get something used, like a 750TI or 660

Ok