So Bored with my 780Ti

w3stnile

Hi

I just got my computer back from getting fitted with a custom watercooling loop and paint job, had it for about 1 day (will post pictures soon). But I am already bored with my 780 Ti sli setup, Can't wait till the maxwell comes out and i can chuck these in the trash :)

I'll be that trashcan for you if you like. ^_^

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Haha I am just doing some ocing with my video card, i am at 1360 right now on both cards, it doesn't break 45 degress. I am seriously impressed. But yes I might be selling these as soon as the new Maxwell top end gpu comes out. 

So, why did you post this?

I am just excited about getting my computer back, been hell on my laptop (its a work lappy so no power)

You are a strange kind of person.

I am bored with my GPU drivers, does that count for sanity?

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

if your bored heres something for you to do with your 780 ti sli. post your best results :) no 780 ti's yet

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62476-post-your-cinebench-r15-scores/page-8?hl=%2Bcinebench+%2Br15#entry882529

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

looking forward to seeing you take the cake

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

This post makes no sense.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

how do you get bored with having the best gpu system you can... not sure if unappreciative 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

You spoil little shit,i guess you wanted to piss people off and you have done it, what the hell is the reason that you are pissed off, you have nothing to be bored with, you can run everything. Seriously the amount of stuff people would give to have a pc even close to yours.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You spoil little shit,i guess you wanted to piss people off and you have done it, what the hell is the reason that you are pissed off, you have nothing to be bored with, you can run everything. Seriously the amount of stuff people would give to have a pc even close to yours.

woah! no need for the negativity brother, if you read through it I am just excited to get my pc back, I posted a few weeks ago on this forum asking for advice on my water cooling and some of you guys were extremely helpful. BTW I am not little i am a 34 year old man, that buys my own stuff =). 

Poor me ...Send me that GTX 780 ....i would love to have it ...I have a HD6570 2gb atm :'( i m serious dude 

Indeed. The blow is even worse so if you have a setup like mine, and you're privately on a pedestal like; "Look at dhem peasants!" and then some dude comes along and is just like; "B*tch please, my setup is waaaay faster than yours!"

But even so. You don't have to be rude about it. People like myself and @piplupgao don't make these kind of posts. You're welcome to have a good setup, but you need to think of those less fortunate (especially some of us here who have no job due to the current economy.) We're all equals here on LTT.

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

Indeed. The blow is even worse so if you have a setup like mine, and you're privately on a pedestal like; "Look at dhem peasants!" and then some dude comes along and is just like; "B*tch please, my setup is waaaay faster than yours!"

But even so. You don't have to be rude about it. People like myself and @piplupgao don't make these kind of posts. You're welcome to have a good setup, but you need to think of those less fortunate (especially some of us here who have no job due to the current economy.) We're all equals here on LTT.

This post has me in stitches, I don't really see it that way btw, we are all equal inherently, we draw the same oxygen. Have the same potential, and maybe have a different karma

Poor me ...Send me that GTX 780 ....i would love to have it ...I have a HD6570 2gb atm :'( i m serious dude 

Well i will probably sell them pretty cheap soon as maxwell comes out :)

Trash can... seriously? I may be wrong, but I believe Maxwell will still be another 28nm GPU instead of a 20nm that everyone had been hoping for. I'm expecting another small leap frog jump... at least for the mid range cards.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

This post has me in stitches, I don't really see it that way btw, we are all equal inherently, we draw the same oxygen. Have the same potential, and maybe have a different karma

Well, I fear for how you've been brought up then, if you don't see life how we all do. Yes, we all draw the same oxygen (but do we, what with air pollution in big cities becoming a bigger issue) but morally, we don't appear to all be the same. Nobody has the same potential as eachother, because not everybody thinks in the same way. Not everyone has the potential to be a great Physicist, but someone else could have the potential to be an amazing teacher, which the Physicist couldn't do. We're not the same people, everyone is different, and that's the thrill of life. Plenty of people here have rigs like this, and yes, we occasionally miss the struggle to hit max settings, but we never post. You can be excited to have your rig back, but you don't specifically need to call out the 780 Ti's. Diplomacy and tact would of been useful here, and instead of this fest of distaste towards you, we'd all be happy for you to have your precious rig back.

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

Well i will probably sell them pretty cheap soon as maxwell comes out :)

I don't believe you! who buys two 780 TIs and is not grateful for them?!

I don't believe you! who buys two 780 TIs and is not grateful for them?!

I have been on the top teir of graphics card since i bought the  6900 Ultra back in the day .  I am not particularly great full because I had to  pay for them out of my pocket and the upgrade was from 2x 780 gtx lol.

throw yaself in the trash m8

• LocationEarth

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I have been on the top teir of graphics card since i bought the  6900 Ultra back in the day .  I am not particularly great full because I had to  pay for them out of my pocket and the upgrade was from 2x 780 gtx lol.

good for you I guess, but you don't need to create a thread to troll everybody