Aio cooler

How long do aio coolers last, like cooler master masterliquid lite 240? I am planning to buy one, but I am really afraid of getting a leak or something in my pc, after I use it a while. Any thoughts?

Gaming pc: CPU(AMD Ryzen 5 1600), MOBO(MSI B450M Bazooka), RAM(DDR4 2x8GB 2666MHz Kingston Fury Black), STORAGE(120GB WD Green SSD , 1TB WD Blue HDD), GPU(incoming), PSU(incoming), CASE(Nzxt h400i)

2 minutes ago, SzaboAttila said:

How long do aio coolers last, like cooler master masterliquid lite 240? I am planning to buy one, but I am really afraid of getting a leak or something in my pc, after I use it a while. Any thoughts?

Closed loop coolers last indefinitely and they're incredibly safe too. You'll be fine.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

38 minutes ago, SzaboAttila said:

They last until they break. Pump could die or it could leak.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

On 10/7/2018 at 1:22 AM, SzaboAttila said:

Corsair AIO's should last at least 5 years.  All of our current coolers come with a 5 year warranty should anything happen.  Let me know if you need any recommendations for your build.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

Leaks are uncommon and AIO's will generally last at least a few years. You can often trust the cooler to last at least as long as the warranty which is 2 years in the case of the MasterLiquid Lite 240.

What cpu are you cooling and why are you looking at this cooler in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

Leaks are uncommon and AIO's will generally last at least a few years. You can often trust the cooler to last at least as long as the warranty which is 2 years in the case of the MasterLiquid Lite 240.

What cpu are you cooling and why are you looking at this cooler in particular?

A ryzen 5 1600, the masterliquid lite 240 is on sale now in a store here in my country and its going for 65euros, its really cheap compared to other 240mm aio s

Gaming pc: CPU(AMD Ryzen 5 1600), MOBO(MSI B450M Bazooka), RAM(DDR4 2x8GB 2666MHz Kingston Fury Black), STORAGE(120GB WD Green SSD , 1TB WD Blue HDD), GPU(incoming), PSU(incoming), CASE(Nzxt h400i)

Just now, SzaboAttila said:

A ryzen 5 1600, the masterliquid lite 240 is on sale now in a store here in my country and its going for 65euros, its really cheap compared to other 240mm aio s

Have you tried oc'ing with the stock cooler? Many people have gotten pretty good results with it and it probably isn't worth spending 65 euros for a slightly higher oc. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Have you tried oc'ing with the stock cooler? Many people have gotten pretty good results with it and it probably isn't worth spending 65 euros for a slightly higher oc. 

I have not, actually I have not booted my pc yet, because i have the 1600x and I need a cooler, just didnt mentioned the x in the previous reply, my fault. Also do you think an air cooler for that price would be better?

5 minutes ago, SzaboAttila said:

I have not, actually I have not booted my pc yet, because i have the 1600x and I need a cooler, just didnt mentioned the x in the previous reply, my fault. Also do you think an air cooler for that price would be better?

Air cooling is generally the better value. AIO's are primarily useful for chasing a particular aesthetic, fitting in cases with limited space, and completely outperforming air coolers with 280mm / 360mm's. 

Where are you shopping / located? What case and ram are you using?

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

Air cooling is generally the better value. AIO's are primarily useful for chasing a particular aesthetic, fitting in cases with limited space, and completely outperforming air coolers with 280mm / 360mm's. 

Where are you shopping / located? What case and ram are you using?

I am located in Serbia, here we have high prices, www.emmi.rs is the cheapest webpage for pc parts, I have a coolermaster mastercase pro 3 and 2x4gb 2666mhz hyperx ram

30 minutes ago, SzaboAttila said:

I am located in Serbia, here we have high prices, www.emmi.rs is the cheapest webpage for pc parts, I have a coolermaster mastercase pro 3 and 2x4gb 2666mhz hyperx ram

You can save a bit of money with a cheaper and quieter cooler like the Windale 6: http://www.itsvet.com/hladnjak_fsp_windale_6-pdaa1-24.i?id=2176

4 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You can save a bit of money with a cheaper and quieter cooler like the Windale 6: http://www.itsvet.com/hladnjak_fsp_windale_6-pdaa1-24.i?id=2176

Thanks for the advice