Is this oculus rift setup good?

I have 2 sensors on USB 3.0 and a third on 3.0 using an active USB 2.0 cable.. Would it be worth it to get an active USB 2.0 cable or just save my money? 

What would you use another active USB 2.0 cable for? Your current configuration should be good.

18 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

What would you use another active USB 2.0 cable for? Your current configuration should be good.

oh i meant would it be worth it to get  a active USB 3 cable

26 minutes ago, RyRyJS said:

oh i meant would it be worth it to get  a active USB 3 cable

ah USB 3.0. No it shouldn't be necessary. It might even cause issues if your USB controller(s) would have trouble handling the extra data coming through.

if I were to get a pcie card and then 3.0 active cable it still probably wouldn't be worth it right? Also one more thing, when you have the rift on, is it common to see a little tiny bit of blur/lighter pixels in the middle of the screen. It probably isn't anything, I only notice it 5% of the time but I'm just curious.

It shouldn't make a noticeable difference. The two sensors on USB 3.0 will already give pretty accurate tracking, and the third one on 2.0 is just to make up for any little blind spots.

Can't say I recognize what you're describing about the blurry thing though. If it's in scenes with a lot of contrast, maybe it could be the god rays?

15 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

It shouldn't make a noticeable difference. The two sensors on USB 3.0 will already give pretty accurate tracking, and the third one on 2.0 is just to make up for any little blind spots.

Can't say I recognize what you're describing about the blurry thing though. If it's in scenes with a lot of contrast, maybe it could be the god rays?

Are the god rays normal?

58 minutes ago, RyRyJS said:

Are the god rays normal?

Yes, it's the downside of the Fresnel lenses.

On 10/6/2018 at 2:37 PM, Sakkura said:

Yes, it's the downside of the Fresnel lenses.

I have a 3 sensor setup (2 on usb 3 and 1 on usb 2 now), a wireless usb headset, wireless usb mouse, keyboard and the rift all on usb. It works but is it recommended to get a pcie usb card to clear some bandwith?

29 minutes ago, RyRyJS said:

I have a 3 sensor setup (2 on usb 3 and 1 on usb 2 now), a wireless usb headset, wireless usb mouse, keyboard and the rift all on usb. It works but is it recommended to get a pcie usb card to clear some bandwith?

Only if you have issues like poor tracking, error messages, or crackling audio.