Lenovo Gaming Mouse

FierceFusion

ÙتÙجة بحث اÙصÙر ع٠âªlenovo gaming mouseâ¬â
i have had the lenovo gaming mouse for about a year and half now and it was working fine-ish 
now i am having a problem with the left mouse button , while i'm clicking and dragging it stops the click then registers a new click 
which is annoying as hell especially in photoshop and illustrator , at first i thought the problem was mechanical so i took apart the mouse and put some duct tape on the piece of plastic on the top cover which is responsible for click on the omron switch which is suppose to be "good" , i tried the switch while the mouse was apart and it was working fine and i can hear every click , the mouse registers every click the problem only arises during click and drag
i'm frustrated as hell and hope one of you guys can help me pinpoint the problem 

I think the switch is nearing the end of its life. Isn't that a super budget mouse?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, FierceFusion said:

Yeah, that's the thing that confuses me. If they are genuine Omrons, then they should be fine. Any chance some water or dirt got in the switches? Is it still under warranty.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Yeah, that's the thing that confuses me. If they are genuine Omrons, then they should be fine. Any chance some water or dirt got in the switches? Is it still under warranty.

they came in the same box as the laptop lenovo ideapad Y700 so i assume they are genuine 
no water , dirt gets in every thing i guess ?? - no it's not still under warranty

3 minutes ago, FierceFusion said:

they came in the same box as the laptop lenovo ideapad Y700 so i assume they are genuine 
no water , dirt gets in every thing i guess ?? - no it's not still under warranty

Try on another computer, or try another mouse on your current computer. I'm almost certain it's mouse related, but it doesn't hurt to try.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

i already tried a different mouse on the laptop and it did not have this issue , i will try my mouse on my main computer and see if there is any difference
oh and i don't know if this will help or not but when the i move my hand slowly while clicking and dragging the issue is less likely to occur

the same issue is present with the computer 
Okay so what's the hardware fix for this issue ?

If you are on a budget and want a gaming mouse which is highly adjustable, this is a good option. You can change the behavior of the buttons, the lights, and the HZ rate and DPI. The mouse is easy to hold and fits your hand (depending on the size of your hands) good. It is comfortable to use.

This is the product link: http://bit.ly/2y6lhzP
The device cost 13$ but after using this coupon " XYGQ24 " it becomes only 6$
GET Yours Now the coupon valid until 2018-10-08

17 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

? forgot to quote you

1 hour ago, FierceFusion said:

? forgot to quote you

It's fine, thanks for quoting me after though :D Would've totally missed the replies.

Are you using the same surface for both mice? Cause if you're using a mousepad for one and, say, a desk for another, that could be the issue.

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Windows if you can.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈