What should i upgrade or should i even upgrade?

So my system has an i5 4590 3.5 Ghz  and gtx 970 1500mhz OC  8gb drr3 1600mhz  and my parents bought me an 1440p 144hz freesynch monitor and i wondering if i should upgrade something but i only have 280 euros at the moment

7 minutes ago, _CrisisRogue said:

A graphics card. I got a 1070 for a cheaper on eBay, you could try to save up a bit to get a 1080 or a 1070 Ti

this one could be in your budget https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOTAC-NVIDIA-GTX-1080-8GB-MINI-DUAL-GAMING-Graphics-Card-VR-READY/113289691592?epid=27020370777&hash=item1a609781c8:g:NHEAAOSwXW9btuyJ

You probably need a better GPU to handle the higher resolution and refresh rate. I'd suggest looking for a 980ti or 1080. The 980ti would be the main GPU to look for because they are slowly coming down in price and still hold their performance to this date. The i5 seems ok and will do for now, if your intended to game, it will do it just fine, but if your streaming and gaming at the same time, you might need more CPU horse power.

17 minutes ago, _CrisisRogue said:

Not a big fan of the cooling of this card. Wait a while and get a good 1070 ti or 1080 ti. You can ask what kind, but we all have different choises. Read some reviews or expect to be blown with choises.

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

Not a big fan of the cooling of this card. Wait a while and get a good 1070 ti or 1080 ti. You can ask what kind, but we all have different choises. Read some reviews or expect to be blown with choises.

okay thx

i have a similar system, i would keep my eyes on the ram usage depending on what games you play you might start entering the stutter fest area soon (when you are running out of ram), in my case i will be adding more ram soon, (to allow me to have extra programs open at the same time)