HEY Linus? Question...

i know you guys makes a lot of desktop cpus comparison between amd and intel but what about laptops? are the amds new mobile ryzen cpus better then intels mobile cpus? on the gaming / productivity pursepective.im planning on getting a new laptop but now that amd launch theirs im a bit ...out of place or i simply dont know what to pick?i know most of you will tell me to use intel but whats the difference between the intel and amd mobile cpus?

I think he mentioned certain Ryzen to be better but I can’t remember what reason he gave. Price, power, performance... idk

On 10/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, fpo said:

I think he mentioned certain Ryzen to be better but I can’t remember what reason he gave. Price, power, performance... idk 

im just confused at this point i dont know what to pick lol

4 hours ago, Nomozu said:

im just confused at this point i dont know what to pick lol

Go to the laptop section, say what you need the laptop to do (are you a gamer, video editor, excel spreadsheet guy...) and say how much budget you have and what country you’re from. They’ll basically tell you what laptop to buy and more or less people will say “no that one isn’t good cuz this one has these parts that are better for this”