Advice and help

UK-Gary

Hello, I'm currently working first/second line - I'm hoping to move into something like desktop support (image creation/deployment/cloud apps/software packaging/etc etc

Previously I was a server engineer build/configuration/OS installation and setup along with storage/networking setup.

I'm starting learning SCCM but was wondering what other areas of self-development would be good to have. I use Lynda for most of my training (I've done a+/itil/n+/sccm basics) so if you know of anything I can do on there (as I don't have to pay for it 1f603.png:D) any help would be appreciated

2 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

there is also udemy.com

We get a free lynda.com account through work - I'm hoping not to have to go externally (or well to another site to pay) if possible :

1 minute ago, UK-Gary said:

We get a free lynda.com account through work - I'm hoping not to have to go externally (or well to another site to pay) if possible :

I just bought system administator course for about 10 pounds, 80h of videos, I plan to do some cisco/aws certs

Just now, wojtepanik said:

I just bought system administator course for about 10 pounds, 80h of videos, I plan to do some cisco/aws certs

that's not bad very cheap!

In March I'm going to (thought work) get my HND in Digital and Technology, I will get my CCNA and prince 2 as a bonus - what I'm looking for is lots of little bits I can use to get into the desktop team here where I work - I'm about to look at SCCM intermediate level as its the main tool they use for deployment I think I'll need to know how to package software/create windows/mac images to start with but I've never actually done it before :( 

most of the courses on udemy are for about 10 pounds, so I would get into this if I were you