Create a popup with forum updates?

AskTJ
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

While Mortis has tendency to hide these, here's changelog-ish for latest update:

On 9/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, colonel_mortis said:

Recently browsing also appears to have had a fairly significant performance impact, so it has been disabled for the time being.

E: PS. If you want to stay up whats happening on forums updates-wise, follow Forum Information parent forum.

I was inactive for about a few weeks, possibly a month, and saw a few changes to the forum.

The people who are viewing threads section is now gone, and there is now a button that takes us back to the top of the page.

Maybe creating a popup on the home page, linustechtips.com. This way, people get notified if there is a change to the forum.

Like a changelog but public.

I get not everyone would want this so maybe adding this as an option on Account Settings to be notified about forum changes?

Discuss

hi.

While Mortis has tendency to hide these, here's changelog-ish for latest update:

On 9/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, colonel_mortis said: