Acrylic Window for top of Prodigy questions

nkucz

I want to build an acrylic window for the top of the prodigy where the fan filter is that you can remove. I planned on using this glass http://www.amazon.com/Sheet-Clear-Cell-Acrylic-Plexiglass/dp/B00844SOSE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top .

I don't know much about cutting this type of stuff so what type of tools would I need to round the edges?

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

To have the cleanest result you need a speciality tool for cutting it. I have no clue what the tool is though since I've only seen it used once in a shop xD

To have the cleanest result you need a speciality tool for cutting it. I have no clue what the tool is though since I've only seen it used once in a shop xD

ugh, I'm not really good at this kind of stuff but I really want to do it. wish I had this idea is shop class

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

steady hands, a dremel with a rotary saw attachment, u channel, and a template.

Error: 410

steady hands, a dremel with a rotary saw attachment, u channel, and a template.

I think I'm literally just going to bring the peice into Home Depot and say I want a peice of acrylic exactly like this and have them cut it.