Help me

Well I started pc gaming in 2010 I have this pc but died a few months ago I started getting into youtube mid 2014 I test my pc and see if I can make videos and I couldn't it was horrible I just used it to play GTA SA and low spec games for potato pc like mines ofc my friend laughed at me but I risked my pc the fan started to catch on fire I thrown it outside it explode but not to bad. I didn't have a extinguisher so that ended my pc experiment I was so mad but I had hope I tried entering giveaways and it didn't work out I'm still trying now but there's no hope I really wanted to start a youtube career but I don't have a pc I really want someone to help me to donate me a pc or giveaway one to me or build one for me that would be really kind heart of you so please help I hope people see this and help.

Sincerely Troy

The fan caught on fire huh? Yeah.. that shit happens a lot, first rule of PC building: always have a fire extinguisher on hand. That's what the Verge did wrong in their video; they neglected safety.

Also, stop begging for stuff.

is there anything to salvage from the OC at all? maybe an HDD perhaps?

check craigslist for an Dell optiplex and an Hd 7850.  

the rest of the components would maybe be a PSU, and another 4gb stick of ddr3 memmory. you should be able to get a decent gaming pc for about 150-180$ depending on how lucky you are with pricing.

this is if someone here isnt able to help you. 

hey man, 
entering giveaways doesn't mean you will win, but there is always a chance.
But i don't wanna burst your bubble but im afraid that noone is just willing to give you a computer.
Computers are in general very expensive.
So even if someone where to give you a pc i'd set you expectations right because its probably gonna be a core 2 duo or quad.
If i where you i would just work hard and save up money to buy a good pc.
and believe me im not trying to bash or be mean.

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

2 minutes ago, Martijn Klerks said:

If i where you i would just work hard and save up money to buy a good pc.

People nowadays don't want to work for anything, they want the world to give them things for free.

Here are the steps to get a great pc:

1.) Work hard

2.) Save money

3.) ???

4.) PC

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Just now, lewdicrous said:

People nowadays don't want to work for anything, they want the world to give them things for free.

jup... but thats none of my bussines, i got a job and after only 1 month of working i was able to buy myself the following:
ryzen 7 1700
cryorig h7 quad lumi
asus prime x370-pro
gskill trident z rgb
asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti
corsair rm650x

i already had a case and an ssd

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

Here are the steps to get a great pc:

1.) Work hard

2.) Save money

3.) ???

4.) PC

fully agreed, read above ^^^
i started working and i built myself an amazing pc

2 minutes ago, Martijn Klerks said:

jup... but thats none of my bussines, i got a job and after only 1 month of working i was able to buy myself the following:
ryzen 7 1700
cryorig h7 quad lumi
asus prime x370-pro
gskill trident z rgb
corsair rm650x

Yeah, drugs pay damn well these days.

Just now, Supportsneedlove said:

Yeah, drugs pay damn well these days.

XDDD yeah they do... but im just a humble helpdesk worker...
i pick up the phone and solve i.t problems...
it pays minimum wage but as you can see... it's more than enough to fund a beat pc ;)

7 minutes ago, Martijn Klerks said:

ryzen 7 1700
cryorig h7 quad lumi
asus prime x370-pro
gskill trident z rgb
corsair rm650x

or if you are unwilling to get work. scrap up you savings 

and do this:

check craigslist for an Dell optiplex and an Hd 7850.  

the rest of the components would maybe be a PSU, and another 4gb stick of ddr3 memmory. you should be able to get a decent gaming pc for about 150-180$ depending on how lucky you are with pricing.

a gaming PC really doesnt have to be expencive. yes 150$ isnt pocket change, but if i were to start somewhere it would be with a dell optiplex

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

or if you are unwilling to get work. scrap up you savings 

and do this:

a gaming PC really doesnt have to be expencive. yes 150$ isnt pocket change, but if i were to start somewhere it would be with a dell optiplex

jup thats true indeed... have built many budget pc's that way for people

4 minutes ago, Martijn Klerks said:

jup thats true indeed... have built many budget pc's that way for people

or you can get an OK-ish gaming pc using an athlon 200GE with Vega 3 graphics. as long as you dont mind not having a case. for about 250$

edit: sorry for all the spelling misstakes

edit2: this build would be all new components