Photo Editing (95% ARGB) + occasional Gaming?

ModifiedPhotoGraphics

Sorry the title is a bit vague... But I mostly do photo editing where color accuracy and good shadow detail / blacks is important to me. But on the new system I am building for editing, it will also get used for gaming and I don't have the money or space for a second monitor just for gaming.

Ideally I want a minimum of 27" 16:9 / 16:10 but would entertain anything up to a wide screen as large as 35" give or take. (one large monitor will fit, two large monitors not so much)
Preferably 4k native with Adobe RGB (95% or better) or switchable sRGB / Adobe RGB modes.
Pluses would be a removable blackout hood. (My current Lacie 324i has one, its necessary due to where my desk is in relation windows that need to remain mostly uncovered.)

Right now I'm leaning towards the BenQ SW320 which hits a lot of those needs in terms of photo editing, but with a 60hz, 5ms GTG response IPS panel, will it be problematic for gaming? And if so, suggestions for an alternative that might fit my needs?

Anyone happen to have the BenQ SW320 or SW271 that can chime in on the image quality? I also have to wonder about the controls in the base because it looks like it wouldn't work with a non-standard bracket unless those controls can be disconnected and used somewhere else?