OP Seat's a good brand?

LewisPark

I am in need of a new Computer chair. My friends have DX Racer's and I have sat in them. They are really comfy chair's but the price is a little steep for a college student. I saw the brand OP Seat's and they looked to be pretty decent for the price point ($100-$120 cheaper). Do you or anyone you know have or had one before? Would I be better off spending an extra $100ish dollars for a DX Racer. I really want something that'll last me years. My current Walmart chair was not the best choice...TIA 

DX Racer: https://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/gaming_chairs/racing_series/oh-rv131-nw/

OP Seat:  https://opseat.com/shop/gaming-chairs/master-series-grey/

Processor: Intel i7 11700k MemoryCorsair Vengeance 4x4GB 3200MHZ Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Elite Graphics card: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Edition Storage: x2 120gb SSD, 1tb Samsung Evo, 2TB HDD Case: Corsair 400C Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Display's: AOC AG493UCX 49"  Ultra Wide 5120x1440 at 120hz, IPad Mini with Duet Display.

Update: I will be going with DX Racer. I have seen reviews of the base snapping. Furthermore quite a bit of people will receive the chair with oils marks and torn material. A risk I don’t want to take with this type of price tag. 

Pic of article I found. 

9A324C6A-EE00-464D-9A39-8A49C810202F.png

Processor: Intel i7 11700k MemoryCorsair Vengeance 4x4GB 3200MHZ Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Elite Graphics card: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Edition Storage: x2 120gb SSD, 1tb Samsung Evo, 2TB HDD Case: Corsair 400C Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Display's: AOC AG493UCX 49"  Ultra Wide 5120x1440 at 120hz, IPad Mini with Duet Display.