Best way to grind XP in Fortnite?

AntonChigurh
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

Playing with friends that have the battle pass is a really good way.

As well as grinding all the possible challenges(this includes Dailies as well as Weeklies).

50v50(or Soaring 50s as they're calling it now) is a decent way to get XP.

As far as more consistent wins, check out these videos:

As well as other YouTube channels like RodeyBros: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRhBEk6jWCU1Fyj_sjQ8kw

These are some of the more useful ways I've gotten better at the game. I only have a handful of wins, but I consider myself to be a fairly decent player. Getting in more fights is also a surprisingly good way to learn, I've found that I learn more from fights than I do from whole games.

Just started playing last season so I'm pretty mediocre at this game, and I can't get wins consistently. I want to grind XP because I never got the highest tier Drift skin variation last season and I want to go for it now. Any suggestions on what to do? I've heard some people say farming 50v50 is a good way but I don't know

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Play Insurgency instead

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

4 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Play Insurgency instead

I actually have Insurgency lol. Got it for free and never played it. I've heard it's quit good though so I might check it out

3 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

Play with a lot of friends that have the battlepass because they will give you an XP boost. And yeah playing 50vs50 is a good way :)

I try but a lot of my friends are busy and/or live in different timezones so it's difficult. However I'm at about tier 25 right now so I have a 70% boost so that's nice.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

As well as grinding all the possible challenges(this includes Dailies as well as Weeklies).

As well as other YouTube channels like RodeyBros: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRhBEk6jWCU1Fyj_sjQ8kw

These are some of the more useful ways I've gotten better at the game. I only have a handful of wins, but I consider myself to be a fairly decent player. Getting in more fights is also a surprisingly good way to learn, I've found that I learn more from fights than I do from whole games.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Oh damn those vids look interesting. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the help!

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Just now, ExquisiteRack said:

Oh damn those vids look interesting. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the help!

No problem!

Usually the way I'll do it is watch a commentary and then hop into a few games and try to practice what was talked about. It usually works pretty well.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

No problem!

Usually the way I'll do it is watch a commentary and then hop into a few games and try to practice what was talked about. It usually works pretty well.

Ye I find that works pretty well for most other games, so I might adopt that strategy with Fortnite

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

1 minute ago, ExquisiteRack said:

Ye I find that works pretty well for most other games, so I might adopt that strategy with Fortnite

Best of luck!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Best of luck!

Thanks! You too

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540