Samsung R540 won't let me install windows on a new hard drive

Ah...Computers... the more I know about them, the more they shit over me... Well, let's start. So my sister's boyfriend birthday was 2 weeks ago and he has a 7 years old shitty laptop that I don't even know the times I told him to throw it away... and I give him an 8Gb ram as a gift, and then, I noticed that he have a 32bit SO.

So, I told my sister to get him a sata SSD for his bday, and so she did. The guy doesn't like win 10 so I got a bootable of win 7 on both dvd and usb, I started the system from the usb and got freed on "starting windows" I said "Okay, maybe is a security option for booting from USB" tried cd *same results*. Okay, maybe is the SSD *Swap it to my sister's computer and installed windows without a problem* "well, I'll swap again the drive to your laptop and everything should work, now windows is installed"  yeah, no. I had the exact same problem it freezes at starting windows.

After loosing like more than 10 hours with this I found that this computer has a built-in software called samsung recovery solution, so installed that software on the SSD using the other pc. Still the same problem...

I don't know what to do, please help :/