Which laptop should I buy ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Actually I'm confused as which laptop should I buy , as I'm persuing a 3d artist career and I want a laptop which I can use for 3d modeling, rendering, and for texturing as software's which I want to focus are Maya (in Maya I want to do some Arnold rendering work too), substance designer, substance painter, zbrush. As my price range is under 1,30,527 indian rupees (1800 us dollars) so can you suggest me a laptop which should be best for me.

I would be looking forward for your best reply.

Best Regards

Robot jangra

if your task is rendering and 3d modeling then what you have to look for is for the idle processor for money (the higher ghz , generation  and the more core you have the faster your rendering and work delivery will be) , gpu (make sure your laptop have a delicated strong High perfomance gpu for rendering and effective responsiveness) mostly, Ram is extremely important but ram has little role when you buying a laptop as they only will give you a specific number of ram when youll be buying it as they offer 4gigs  and 8gigs  but the recommanded minimun for modeling/rendering is at least have 16gigs of ram .. so when you buy the laptop remove the ram and sell it and get 16gigs of high speed ram installed on your laptop then youre good to go

.....if you didnt get any of it .....just look for a laptop between 6th gen i5 i7 up to 8th gen i5 i7 with a high performance delicated graphics and with a minimun of 16gb ram and go with the ssd for fast storage instead of hard drives

Could you list down all laptops in your country with 8750H CPU and within your budget?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128