Updated BIOS, Now I can't boot up into Windows

Go to solution Solved by Babypowder,
1 hour ago, dogger20011 said:

Highly unlikely. Check your BIOS, you may have an option for boot order (which you said is set correctly) but you may also have an option for Harddrive BBS Order. Make sure that is selected the boot drive for Windows.

I'll check it out. 

I'll check if there's a BBS order. 
I am running the Windows Boot Manager on my 1TB SSD, and it does say that it detects the Windows Boots Manager, and like previously mentioned is #1 in priority. 
I'll check that out. 

Hello there!

I decided to update my ASUS motherboard's BIOS to the latest non-beta version. 
I updated it through the BIOS (using a USB and the .cap file).

After it updated, it did the normal thing of showing the American Megatrends screen. 

However, once I restarted the PC to turn it on like I usually would, I ended up at the American Megatrends screen... again. 
And again. And again. It would never got to the Windows loading screen (or boot up from the Windows Boot Manager, which is 

set to #1 priority on the boot menu). 

Now, everytime I want to use my computer, I have to press F1 (to get out of the megatrends screen), go into my boot menu,

and manually click on the "Windows Boot Manager" to boot up into Windows. 
I was reading this is due to the UEFI Asus BIOS update messing up with the Windows Boot Manager? I tried using the Windows Startup Repair tool,

however, that found "no problems," and did nothing. 

Any ideas to what I can do. Of course, reinstalling a fresh copy of windows to fix this would not be the best option hahaha

TL:DR - I turn on my PC, goes into American Megatrends screen (always), and I have to manually tell it to boot up from 
Windows Boot Manager. 

Thanks for the help!

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

Change your #1 Boot Option to Windows Boot Manager. Also verify that any other BIOS settings you previously set are correct.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

10 minutes ago, dogger20011 said:

Change your #1 Boot Option to Windows Boot Manager. Also verify that any other BIOS settings you previously set are correct.

28 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Set your boot device in the UEFI.

51 minutes ago, Snipergod87 said:

change boot order in BIOS

Windows Boot Manager is already #1 in boot priority. Hasn't solved it.
I set my boot device in the UEFI ASUS BIOS to the forth mentioned Windows Boot Manager. 
I've tried all of these. 

With regards to settings, everything is just as it used to be. 
There is a CPU fan error, but that's due to my Corsair H100i GTX pump. It has always had that, 

but it would boot up just fine prior to the BIOS update. 
Is there a way to maybe disable that error, since that could be preventing the system from auto booting to Windows Boot Manager?

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

46 minutes ago, Babypowder said:

Windows Boot Manager is already #1 in boot priority. Hasn't solved it.
I set my boot device in the UEFI ASUS BIOS to the forth mentioned Windows Boot Manager. 
I've tried all of these. 

With regards to settings, everything is just as it used to be. 
There is a CPU fan error, but that's due to my Corsair H100i GTX pump. It has always had that, 

but it would boot up just fine prior to the BIOS update. 
Is there a way to maybe disable that error, since that could be preventing the system from auto booting to Windows Boot Manager?

Highly unlikely. Check your BIOS, you may have an option for boot order (which you said is set correctly) but you may also have an option for Harddrive BBS Order. Make sure that is selected the boot drive for Windows.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

1 hour ago, dogger20011 said:

I'll check it out. 

I'll check if there's a BBS order. 
I am running the Windows Boot Manager on my 1TB SSD, and it does say that it detects the Windows Boots Manager, and like previously mentioned is #1 in priority. 
I'll check that out. 

Current Build:

FIXED!!!

Literally turning off the CPU Fan Error fixed it. 
I had to disable the BIOS from checking if it was on. 

Current Build: