3d Modelling Software for a Case Mod?

Greetings fellow humans.
I've got a build coming up in which money isn't really an issue so I want to do something special with the case.

Can anyone recommend any 3d modeling software that is user friendly which I can use to draft up some ideas for cases, or side panels?
Ideally that outputs files and data which can be used by a business that operates CNC machinery or does engravings etc.

I have no prior experience with software like this which is why I'm looking for something not too difficult to use. :)

-Eve

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

there are no user friendly 3d modelling software, they are neither cheap or easy to learn but if you still want to learn something I would start with sketchup then move on to something like solidworks or autodesk inventor or Fusion360 (these are very expensive, I believe there are open source alternatives but I dont know any)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

So it's pretty much Sketchup then! xD
Yes I know I'm in way over my head. :P

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

34 minutes ago, EvelynX said:

Greetings fellow humans.
I've got a build coming up in which money isn't really an issue so I want to do something special with the case.

Can anyone recommend any 3d modeling software that is user friendly which I can use to draft up some ideas for cases, or side panels?
Ideally that outputs files and data which can be used by a business that operates CNC machinery or does engravings etc.

I have no prior experience with software like this which is why I'm looking for something not too difficult to use. :)

For case build, ProtoCase has an in house software specifically designed for Case manufacturing, which is VERY helpful, say for example you dont know the exact motherboard standoff hole spacing.

https://www.protocase.com/price/protocase-designer.php

Otherwise I'd start with Sketchup and use their cutouts (assuming sketchup can use DXF 2d drawings or the SLDPRT Solidworks 3D drawings....

https://www.protocase.com/design/cutout-library/cutouts.php

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25