My CPU frequency full and utilization is 2 - 3%

Bharaj

My laptop ROG GL552VW 
my cpy was ideling 35-40 temp last day , today i notice it was idling 50 deg temp and then when i notice my frequency was ideling at full but cpu usage was 2 - 10% any help ? 

If you don't switch to performance mode in power options (check this) then maybe you should made hard restart (hold power for 5 seconds). If that helps - disable fast boot in windows.

6 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

If you don't switch to performance mode in power options (check this) then maybe you should made hard restart (hold power for 5 seconds). If that helps - disable fast boot in windows.

i will try any tell results 

19 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

i will try any tell results 

BTW. Your frequency may be at full even if systsem seems to idle, because if something needs CPU power, CPU frequency increases to normal state. It's perfectly normal and it not must means that CPU will be used at 100% or 50%. One small application that uses CPU can raise frequency to the max. You paid for that by buying your processor so you don't want to have slow operations, even if program doesn't use 100% of CPU power (it still uses his frequency). Even downloading updates may use full CPU power. Only real idle (all programs waits for operations and do nothing) can decrease multiplier.

47 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

BTW. Your frequency may be at full even if systsem seems to idle, because if something needs CPU power, CPU frequency increases to normal state. It's perfectly normal and it not must means that CPU will be used at 100% or 50%. One small application that uses CPU can raise frequency to the max. You paid for that by buying your processor so you don't want to have slow operations, even if program doesn't use 100% of CPU power (it still uses his frequency). Even downloading updates may use full CPU power. Only real idle (all programs waits for operations and do nothing) can decrease multiplier.

Thanks i understand that but cpu temperature are higher than normal without any load when i say task manager it's jist system it self and nothing using cpu ? i shut down laptop and keep off to make it sama as room temperature but as soon as i turn laptop on syarty blowing hot air outside ? . 50-55 jumping up down at no load

5 minutes ago, Bharaj said:

Thanks i understand that but cpu temperature are higher than normal without any load when i say task manager it's jist system it self and nothing using cpu ? i shut down laptop and keep off to make it sama as room temperature but as soon as i turn laptop on syarty blowing hot air outside ? . 50-55 jumping up down at no load

Something is working for sure, you just don't know what.

Use Process Hacker instead of Task Manager.

https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/downloads.php