Would the switch benefit from new thermal paste?

Docretier

Would the Nintendo switch benefit at all from new high performance thermal paste such as arctic mx4? 

1 minute ago, DVA said:

Is yours getting too hot or something?...

Nah, just wondering if it would help get temps lower, since having it run as cool as possible would extend it’s lifespan potentially. Or is the factory supplied paste perfectly fine?

2 minutes ago, Docretier said:

Nah, just wondering if it would help get temps lower, since having it run as cool as possible would extend it’s lifespan potentially. Or is the factory supplied paste perfectly fine?

Nintendo generally had great hardware so I'd assume the thermal paste they use is fine. I have my Nintendo DS - DS Lite - Cousins gave their gamecube - my 3ds - 3ds xl

holy crap I'm a sucker for Nintendo, just noticed I've been getting scammed for years xD

2 minutes ago, DVA said:

Nintendo generally had great hardware so I'd assume the thermal paste they use is fine. I have my Nintendo DS - DS Lite - Cousins gave their gamecube - my 3ds - 3ds xl

holy crap I'm a sucker for Nintendo, just noticed I've been getting scammed for years xD

Same here lol, I have the nes, snes, 2 gba sp’s, a GameCube, AND a switch.

1 minute ago, Docretier said:

Same here lol, I have the nes, snes, 2 gba sp’s, a GameCube, AND a switch.

I lost my N64 ages ago, as well as my Nes, don't remind me :(:(:(

How is the switch? I've been debating dropping another $200 on a system I'll only use every here and there. That and they ALWAYS release a better model in like 1-2 years. 

3 hours ago, DVA said:

How is the switch? I've been debating dropping another $200 on a system I'll only use every here and there. That and they ALWAYS release a better model in like 1-2 years. 

I’m really loving my switch, honestly not sure how it can be improved hardware wise, really only the software that might use improvement. 

28 minutes ago, Docretier said:

I’m really loving my switch, honestly not sure how it can be improved hardware wise, really only the software that might use improvement. 

BUT WAIT FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH 3D XL SPECIAL MARIO ZELDA POKEMON EDITION.

=[

12 minutes ago, DVA said:

BUT WAIT FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH 3D XL SPECIAL MARIO ZELDA POKEMON EDITION.

=[

Lol, they are already planning the themed switch for the let’s go Pokémon games and smash ultimate 

2 minutes ago, Docretier said:

Lol, they are already planning the themed switch for the let’s go Pokémon games and smash ultimate 

Dammit, see what I mean. I'm probably still going to pick one up during Black Friday though xD

I've yet to play smash on it. 

14 hours ago, DVA said:

One of the benefits of waiting for Shin Megami Tensei V is that I'll be able to buy it with a New Switch XL.