How can I convince my dad to switch from tobacco to e cigas?

Speed Weed

Your dad has gone thru his hell and knows things. 

Why he smokes.

I have some filipino friends older than him living in the Philippines. That place is nuts, I lived near you for 14 years. My friend who lives there has farms growing rice. He does not eat rice anymore. You used to get 1 crop a year. Now with chemicals ...poisons being used. You get 3 crops a year.

How is that going to effect civilization? Let the man smoke.

(stay away from females from the island of Palau....witchcraft and poisons)....ask your dad about that.

13 hours ago, LinuxTek said:

Now with chemicals ...poisons being used.

Can you be specific? Literally everything is a chemical (aside from pure, raw elements, which are essentially non-existent in nature).

What chemicals are being used? What are the specific effects of said chemicals? Why do you think they are "poison"?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 cigarette a day does the same damage as 20 cigarettes. That being said, 8 cigarettes are very bad.

ecigs aren't a silver bullet.  I was always buying vaping gear for my dad to try but he just never took.  He got diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in March of last year.  Six weeks later he was dead

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!