What version of Windows 10 was used in this video?

Bonzilink
7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

that is 8.1 embedded.

The "official" (unofficial) Windows 9 is Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro but the "Windows 9.5" LTT made was based on Windows 10.  I'm still rewatching the video to see if they mention it and so far no luck.

Nope, they never say or show it :( I would assume you need at least Pro though for some of the features... but I don't know for sure.

Edited by Ryan_Vickers

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

51 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

The "official" (unofficial) Windows 9 is Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro but the "Windows 9.5" LTT made was based on Windows 10.  I'm still rewatching the video to see if they mention it and so far no luck.

Is it anniversary edition or the original? I don't really know, as the new updates doesn't support the theme he used.

Bonzilink

8 minutes ago, fixthegrouppolicy said:

Is it anniversary edition or the original? I don't really know, as the new updates doesn't support the theme he used.

I have no idea which patch it would have been on... we can try to guess though: we know for a fact it wouldn't have used a patch that came out since the video released since LTT are not time travellers, and we could assume it's likely they would have used an up to date version at the time rather than an old one (but for this we really can't be sure).

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.