Can't decide which motherboard to get.

I'm working on a big system update, and I'm torn between a few mobos. I'm a push over to aesthetics, and sit right next to my window case, so I'm really looking for a black/white or all white mobo, which I know...is tough. But I need yall's 2 cents on the three boards below. These boards will be pairs with a corsair 540 white, i8 8700k, 1000wt coolermaster PSU (hidden in the back), and a full compliment of corsair LL fans. 

I don't plan on doing any overclocking, which is why the NZXT still is on the list. I've heard mixed reviews, but If i'm going to build and not OC it, it seems like it has everything I need. I'm a gamer and graphic designer, but I'm not the type to NEED to best fps and such all the time. I'm just updating from a 7 year old build.

NZXT N7 (because its so damn pretty...) 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WS1225/?coliid=I16J7LQGM507P5&colid=2NJ6W703V9PKL&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it 

ASUS PRIME Z370-A

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RJHN2D/?coliid=I3PGGWW8XXGYB8&colid=2NJ6W703V9PKL&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

and last but not least 
MSI Gaming Intel H270 (in tomahawk arctic)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS68B8O/?coliid=I3LKKGXONOHPY3&colid=2NJ6W703V9PKL&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

A 4th contender has entered the match (thanks to the comments below)
EVGA 134-KS-E379-KR Classified
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07944JJKH/?coliid=I16R9WBXX041YM&colid=2NJ6W703V9PKL&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

@EthanWater

wouldn't trust to use the NZXT motherboard, it does look fantastic, but that's their first motherboard ever, and they've only updated the BIOS once... 6-7 months ago.. while ASUS already has all the patches for Spectre/Meltdown and it already supports the upcoming 9th gen Intel CPU's.

oh and also the MSI motherboard is H270, that doesn't support 8th Gen CPU's.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

They both pretty (I'm not talking about Z270). :) As @syn2112 says that it's their first motherboard, but you may give them chance. I don't think they want to start fight with other brands by releasing worst motherboard ever made. :) Personally I prefer Asus for their BIOS, but not for price (if you compare features with other similar boards) or for quality of other products (not motherboards) I saw last years.

16 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

@EthanWater

wouldn't trust to use the NZXT motherboard, it does look fantastic, but that's their first motherboard ever, and they've only updated the BIOS once... 6-7 months ago.. while ASUS already has all the patches for Spectre/Meltdown and it already supports the upcoming 9th gen Intel CPU's.

oh and also the MSI motherboard is H270, that doesn't support 8th Gen CPU's.

That was my hesitation with that board. it does look amazing, but yea, not future proof probably, and reports say that it feels a little cheap, and the M.2 cover can melt if you leave it on w/ a drive in there. 

1 minute ago, EthanWater said:

That was my hesitation with that board. it does look amazing, but yea, not future proof probably, and reports say that it feels a little cheap, and the M.2 cover can melt if you leave it on w/ a drive in there. 

i'm pretty sure NZXT will be a quality motherboard manufacturer if they keep pushing it :) but as for their first product i wouldn't wanna be a beta tester

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

More expensive - try some Asrock Fatal1ty maybe. Less expensive - some MSI. I have MSI Z370 PC PRO (mostly for it PCI slot) and its works pretty good with 8700k @4.8.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

So I ordered the z370 Classified K, and Amazon sent me two for 1, haha. So now I'm selling a motherboard to help fund the rest of my parts. yay! 

On 9/17/2018 at 11:44 AM, EthanWater said:

@syn2112
Good call on that MSI, RIP my readying ability. 

Lol.  RIP indeed.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

17 minutes ago, EthanWater said:

UPDATE:

So I ordered the z370 Classified K, and Amazon sent me two for 1, haha. So now I'm selling a motherboard to help fund the rest of my parts. yay! 

Well sheeeeeet.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case