Overwatch crashing blizzard cant seem to help me help PLERAS

AnTicXz

https://pastebin.com/xRqnX7v7

https://pastebin.com/DygDERe4

So my game has been crashing randomly for the past 3 months at least on and off at any time it wants to it seems.

Please add something to the conversation i have tried everything i cant think of and it seems only overwatch crashes.

Gerneral specs r5 2600 4.02 ghz

980ti

16 gb 3200 (2x8)

x370 gaming-f motherboard

overwatch installed on 240gb ssd boot drive also.

dxdiag and msinfo and attached 

DxDiag.txt

ms.txt

I don't speak robot, any other details than the link you posted?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

I don't speak robot, any other details than the link you posted?

check the one i just posted idky this one sent

Installed in different drive? Different versions installed like PTR? Different types of matches like private matches? What happens in game when the game crashes? 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

O the memory acces violation makes me think that it's trying to pick a fight with DirectX. Silly question but do you have the latest version installed? 

Could you check DxDiag for errors in the tabs? If there are none shown try:

'fixing' DirectX 10 (that's what Overwatch uses me thinks) by downloading and installing it from the MS website. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109. Don't forget to reboot before trying if this fixed it.

If an error is shown don't install the Directx 10 package and tell us what it says. Worst case it will require you to do a fresh install of Windows 10.

If both things result in nothing please let us know. I can think of another possible problem, but it seems unlikely.

51 minutes ago, mathizel said:

O the memory acces violation makes me think that it's trying to pick a fight with DirectX. Silly question but do you have the latest version installed? 

Could you check DxDiag for errors in the tabs? If there are none shown try:

'fixing' DirectX 10 (that's what Overwatch uses me thinks) by downloading and installing it from the MS website. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109. Don't forget to reboot before trying if this fixed it.

If an error is shown don't install the Directx 10 package and tell us what it says. Worst case it will require you to do a fresh install of Windows 10.

If both things result in nothing please let us know. I can think of another possible problem, but it seems unlikely.

im running meme test right now and getting errors all over the place so oof, ill try that also