Question about Steam and modding

TLOUFoREVer

Hi, If i mod games with no VAC and only games with no VAC and clean up any remains of mods before playing any games with VAC will i be safe from any VAC bans and/or account suspensions?  Im looking to add bots to offline non VAC games such as cod 4 to play with alone, Im not looking to cheat online or anything like that

Wut

you can mod every game you have. You can’t hack online games and get caught is all. 

If yiu olay a VAC secured game like CS:GO, and you want to hack, you should 1, write your own & be subtle but risk getting banned or 2 just play on community servers that aren’t VAC secured. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Wut

you can mod every game you have. You can’t hack online games and get caught is all. 

If yiu olay a VAC secured game like CS:GO, and you want to hack, you should 1, write your own & be subtle but risk getting banned or 2 just play on community servers that aren’t VAC secured. 

Thank you, I have no desire to hack/cheat.

17 minutes ago, TLOUFoREVer said:

Thank you, I have no desire to hack/cheat.

Yeah you can mod the heck out of singleplayer games and some multiplayer games.

Skyrim has its own modding page called "Steam Workshop" where you can easily download mods. 
Arma 3 lets you download mods & if you have a clan, you can play multiplayer with mods on a server and not get banned.