My Microphone is dead silent and makes a weird echo buzzing sound

HummusCake

I have neewer nw-700 with 48v phantom power, It was working finen yesterday, And all of sudden i go to use it and it makes a echo buzzing sound. I don't know, how, or why this is happening. Anything is apperciated :)

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

fastest boot time, 6.5 seconds

how close is t to your speakers? could be a feedback loop.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

@moderategamer

I have alienware 15 r2 and speakers are on the front on the laptop.

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

Just now, linusfanboi_skrub1 said:

@moderategamer

I have alienware 15 r2 and speakers are on the front on the laptop.

has the position of your laptop in relation to your mic changed I'd try moving it away or lugging in headphones.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

@moderategamer I have headphones in, i alsop have mic boost +30db and 100 mic volume. 

I really should've stuck to turtle beach gaming headset

@moderategamer I have headphones in, i alsop have mic boost +30db and 100 mic volume. 

I really should've stuck to turtle beach gaming headset

Sorry don't know what's up reset all the mic boost etc and see if that helps. If not send it back and get a replacement.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

i bought off amazon and i've had it longer than 30 days. 

i bought off amazon and i've had it longer than 30 days. 

get in to the live chat, they will still take it back just tell them it's broken. I've sent back a £500 projector twice after the warranty has run out. 

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Speaking of warranty, I think i might have it. or might have expired. I'll look into it

@moderategamer I plugged in my turtle beach headset and unplugged my main microphone, and the mic on the headset has the same problem. I cant figure out how.

1 minute ago, linusfanboi_skrub1 said:

@moderategamer I plugged in my turtle beach headset and unplugged my main microphone, and the mic on the headset has the same problem. I cant figure out how.

turn the mic volume down to like 45 - 50 and turn the gain down a bunch. I'd say it's just your settings that are messing it up. 

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass