Anno 2070 Failed to connect to key server Steam

kuddlesworth9419

Well I just bought Anno 2070 for £9.99 on Steam. After installing the game when I run it comes up with a message saying that it failed to connect to the key server. I did some research and apparently it means that Steam ran out of keys. I found a workaround but I don't trust it as it's a download on MediaFire and is an EXE file. Can anyone help me please. I was really looking forward to spending my only holiday for the whole year playing this game.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Contact steam support, they'll be able to help you out. They helped me with this problem once as well.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

You may have to just wait for more keys to be generated or however Steam works.