SSD not detecting anywhere

Hello all,

I had corsair le200 480gb ssd and I wanted to upgrade it to 1Tb. So I had ordered corsair le 960gb ssd for the same which I received today. The new ssd was detected in my bios as well as device management. I cloned my old SSD to newer one using minitool partition wizard and everything went well. Later I used my new SSD as boot device and it did worked out. After that I disconnected the old SSD as I wanted to install it in my laptop and started working with new SSD in the system. After few hours of working my Workstation frozed and nothing was working so I long pressed the power button to restart it after which my SSD never got detected in windows as well as bios. I also tried to change PSU n SATA wire, also tried to check whether its getting detected in laptop but all failed. i am now not able to detect my ssd anywhere. Any suggestions you guys got?

6 minutes ago, jaytank said:

Hello all,

I had corsair le200 480gb ssd and I wanted to upgrade it to 1Tb. So I had ordered corsair le 960gb ssd for the same which I received today. The new ssd was detected in my bios as well as device management. I cloned my old SSD to newer one using minitool partition wizard and everything went well. Later I used my new SSD as boot device and it did worked out. After that I disconnected the old SSD as I wanted to install it in my laptop and started working with new SSD in the system. After few hours of working my Workstation frozed and nothing was working so I long pressed the power button to restart it after which my SSD never got detected in windows as well as bios. I also tried to change PSU n SATA wire, also tried to check whether its getting detected in laptop but all failed. i am now not able to detect my ssd anywhere. Any suggestions you guys got?

So is it not detecting the new SSD or the old one?

Just now, frosty_sedona said:

So is it not detecting the new SSD or the old one?

The new SSD

2 minutes ago, jaytank said:

The new SSD

If the SSD isn't detected in either systems' BIOS, it could be defective. The only other thing I could think to try is update/flash your BIOS.

7 minutes ago, frosty_sedona said:

If the SSD isn't detected in either systems' BIOS, it could be defective. The only other thing I could think to try is update/flash your BIOS.

I did update my bios to latest version and also try to check whether new SSD is getting detected in laptop (another system) but it doesn't shows up.  So I think I will have to file a RMA.