Subtitle Downloader?

flamer7

Hey there guys, I am looking for an automatic subtitle downloader for movies & TV Shows for Mac, and so far the only one I've found is Subtitles. Sadly, it gets the wrong subtitles 80% of the time :(. So, if any of you could recommend a good one, (don't mind paying) please do :)

Hey there guys, I am looking for an automatic subtitle downloader for movies & TV Shows, and so far the only one I've found is Subtitles. Sadly, it gets the wrong subtitles 80% of the time :(. So, if any of you could recommend a good one, (don't mind paying) please do :)

what software are you using to view the tv shows and movies?

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

*** Headset - ROG Vulcan ANC

what software are you using to view the tv shows and movies?

VLC :)

VLC :)

I think the video file has to have the subtitles built in already. https://wiki.videolan.org/What_can_VLC_do%3F/#How_to_enable.2Fuse_subtitles

But I hope i'm wrong...

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

*** Headset - ROG Vulcan ANC

In stead of doing it automatic, why cant you just search them up yourself?

Try Subscene.com.

In stead of doing it automatic, why cant you just search them up yourself?

Try Subscene.com.

I would, but that takes time, and I watch like 15 different series', and it's a hassle :/ 

bs player has automatic subtitles downloader.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

bs player has automatic subtitles downloader.

Sorry I forgot to say, for Mac