Cursor movement causing World of Warcraft to freeze.

More problems, yay! Last time it was my GPUs, now it's my games... I just want this to end

Anyway, my problem this time is that in the last couple days my World of Warcraft has gone from running seamlessly with no issues, to the game freezing whenever I move my cursor.

Note: Moving the Camera and turning my character with the mouse is fine, but whenever the cursor is on-screen it makes the game freak the fluff out.

PC Specs (If this helps):

CPU: I7-7700K (Overclocked to 4.8 Ghz)

GPUs: Amd RX 480, Nvidia GTX 1050 ti OC edition

(I just had a problem that was resolved with these last night, so I doubt it's the cards. However, I have also been getting a "World of Warcraft cannot start up 3D acceleration whenever I try to chose a card.)

Storage: 128 GB SSD, 1TB WD Blue, 4TB WD Blue

Other Notes: This is a Lenovo pre-built, specifically the y900, which is no longer available on their site. 

I have old amd drivers on my new rig and just upgraded gpu to 1070ti and have had stutters as well. No other similarities in specs other than 2 drivers

1 hour ago, st1262 said:

I have old amd drivers on my new rig and just upgraded gpu to 1070ti and have had stutters as well. No other similarities in specs other than 2 drivers

I just fixed my issue, and this might help you.

If you have the Discord Overlay active while you play wow, try disabling it, it might fix your issue