Drp4

3vil_wabbit

I have a Msi z370 matx mobo/8700k with a NH-D15. My problem is that the cooler blocks the first pci-e slot and if I try to put my gpu into the 2nd slot, then it blocks/kinda smushes the connectors on the bottom of the mobo. 

So does the drp4 (or any other large air coolers up to 170mm) have clearance for the a gpu in the first slot? 

1 hour ago, 3vil_wabbit said:

I have a Msi z370 matx mobo/8700k with a NH-D15. My problem is that the cooler blocks the first pci-e slot and if I try to put my gpu into the 2nd slot, then it blocks/kinda smushes the connectors on the bottom of the mobo. 

So does the drp4 (or any other large air coolers up to 170mm) have clearance for the a gpu in the first slot? 

The DRP4 doesn't interfere with the top slot but neither does the NH-D15S which also clears the ram slots. They perform similarly but the DRP4 is quieter.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.