[Troubleshooting]

Loxorz

I have a problem with my PC that i detected just now. I know it has not been like this before but now suddenly if I shut the front panel door on my case (I have a fractal design r3 case) the computer shuts off and reboot. same thing if i hit my knee to hard against the desk the computer sometimes shuts off and reboots randomly :S can someone please help me :)

Loose power switch cable maybe. See if it is completely plugged in on the motherboard.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Loose power switch cable maybe. See if it is completely plugged in on the motherboard.
LOL thank you so much didn't even try that ^^ now nothing happens when i for example hit the table :D Thank you so much you're a life saver! @Fishymamba

As fishy said, most likely a loose connection some where. As it only happens when you bang the case, check your CPU power, 24PIN motherboard power as well as power switch / reset switch front panel connectors.

As fishy said, most likely a loose connection some where. As it only happens when you bang the case, check your CPU power, 24PIN motherboard power as well as power switch / reset switch front panel connectors.
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it :D thx for the help :D

I had the same problem. The problem was my 24pin power connector was loose. You could try that.....Or it could be your plug into your psu...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

yeah i tested it and it worked :D but now i have the same problem again and i have tried to reconnect the 24 pin several times now and it lasts for maybe 5 min and then it dies again if I punsh the table och something like that :(

I had the same problem. The problem was my 24pin power connector was loose. You could try that.....Or it could be your plug into your psu...
Do you think it can be my power supply that is to weak? I have a 500 watt silverstone power supply and 3570K 4,2Ghz 8Gb vengance Ram, Corsair H60, Asus Z77-v Lx2, EVGA GTX 660 FTW, and i have 5 fans and 2M blue LED strip

I dont don think thats the problem...But I am not sure. You should go here and calculate how much power you are using.http://images10.newegg.com/BizIntell/tool/psucalc/index.html

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I unplugged all the contacts from the mobo and used compressed air to clean them and now it seems like it's working fine :) thx for the help :)

Np:) Glad it worked.