First Time Pc Build

Hope ya'll are doing well today. I'm getting a nice bonus and decided hey, lets build a pc. This is what I have picked out. Wanted to see what you guys thought. :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/w4Bgr6

This is my first PC build. I wanted to make sure I get something a little uh futureproof per say? With just enough bling to make me a little happy. 

Good Build !

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

Btw are you planning to OC

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

And BTW welcome to LTT forums !!!

Thank you! :) I might be planning to overclock. My main issues is that I MIGHT get a RTX in the future and want to make sure this CPU doesn't bottleneck. 

What's the PC for? Gaming, content creation, etc?

What's the budget?

What country will you buy from?

Do you already have any of the parts?

:)

Just now, seon123 said:

What's the PC for? Gaming, content creation, etc? Gaming and Content Creation

What's the budget? 2000

What country will you buy from? USA!

Do you already have any of the parts? Only the keyboard and mouse at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, darknetwifi said:

It's probably worth waiting for the RTX 20 series to launch. Wait for the reviews, look for the 2070 and 2080. If the 2070 costs less than the 1080 Ti, but performs better, get that. If the 2080 shows itself to be worth $150 more than a 1080 Ti, consider that. 

And Intel's Skylake refresh refresh refresh, aka Coffee lake refresh, the 9000 series. Those might also be worth waiting for. 

I changed most of the list for a more performance oriented one. Especially for Adobe CC, it should perform quite a bit better. It assumes you're buying it now. A bit less expensive than the one you picked, you can add some fans if you want. The front panel is closed off on both the S340 and H500, so you won't really see the fans. You can add some RGB lighting strips, if you want lighting. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($36.40 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime Z370-P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($103.78 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming OC 11G  Video Card  ($649.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Antec - Earthwatts Gold Pro 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor  ($444.50 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1878.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 14:48 EDT-0400

22 minutes ago, darknetwifi said:

This is my first PC build. I wanted to make sure I get something a little uh futureproof per say? With just enough bling to make me a little happy.

AMD is good for content creation  (other than adobe )

intel is better for gaming and adobe

I believe you should go for @seon123's choice

I believe it will be good for content creation and high refresh rates for your monitor.

The s340 is a good case but it is not worth $95 at all. Normally people complain that it's starved for air, but the x62 CLC should cover that issue. Maybe consider a Phanteks Eclipse P400S instead. If you want the black and red theme this is a better option IMO:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854053&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Honestly I think the P400S is a better case than the s340 and it's generally sold at a competitive to better price to boot.

Change the 500GB 850 evo ($134) to 500GB 860 evo ($90). You save money and get a better performing SSD.

Otherwise the list looks pretty good to me (assuming you have a spare hard drive you plan on throwing in the system for more storage). If you're planning to OC maybe consider Buildzoid's comments about motherboard selection in this video:

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

48 minutes ago, seon123 said:

It's probably worth waiting for the RTX 20 series to launch. Wait for the reviews, look for the 2070 and 2080. If the 2070 costs less than the 1080 Ti, but performs better, get that. If the 2080 shows itself to be worth $150 more than a 1080 Ti, consider that. 

And Intel's Skylake refresh refresh refresh, aka Coffee lake refresh, the 9000 series. Those might also be worth waiting for. 

I changed most of the list for a more performance oriented one. Especially for Adobe CC, it should perform quite a bit better. It assumes you're buying it now. A bit less expensive than the one you picked, you can add some fans if you want. The front panel is closed off on both the S340 and H500, so you won't really see the fans. You can add some RGB lighting strips, if you want lighting. 

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($36.40 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime Z370-P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($103.78 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming OC 11G  Video Card  ($649.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Antec - Earthwatts Gold Pro 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1878.63
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 14:48 EDT-0400

Thank you for the help! I def will save this on my lists. While content creation is something I want to dabble in, mostly gaming will be my major focus. :) Any suggestions for a gaming build? 

20 minutes ago, darknetwifi said:

Thank you for the help! I def will save this on my lists. While content creation is something I want to dabble in, mostly gaming will be my major focus. :) Any suggestions for a gaming build? 

Wouldn't really change anything. If you play a lot of older titles, an 8600K and something like an H5 cooler could be better than the 8700, but for newer titles, the 8700 should be better overall. And then there's the future 9000 series launch

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($339.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Enermax - Liqfusion 102.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($151.99 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Edition Video Card  ($599.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox TD500 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($72.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1988.42
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-04 00:00 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Thank you all for your help! :) I'm still floating around some ideas but this really helped.