Hey

So I am going to get a ryzen 5 1600 

Which motherboard should I get ?

Asrock AB350 PRO4 - $105

Msi B450M BAZOOKA PLUS - $115

Msi B450M GAMING PLUS - $120

MSI B350 GAMING PLUS - $105

GIGABYTE GA-AB350-GAMING 3 - $115

Ranking the mobo's above will be appreciated, like if one goes out of stock or something, I can decide which one to get and  don't need to trouble you guys again and d

I will be OC'ing the CPU ( just a little bit)

I always have and always go with MSI for mobo's and the B350 is one I almost went for in my current build, but I went for the x370 titanium, but the B350 I still highly recommend.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

12 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

MSI B350

7 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

I always have and always go with MSI for mobo's and the B350 is one I almost went for in my current build, but I went for the x370 titanium, but the B350 I still highly recommend.

What about Precision Boost Overdrive and StoreMI on the b450? Will these features make any significant difference? 

46 minutes ago, Aaxer said:

It has best premium audio quality, 

32 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

It has best premium audio quality, 

I kinda feel sad for you, if you are still using your onboard sound card.

6 hours ago, Aaxer said:

Hey

So I am going to get a ryzen 5 1600 

Which motherboard should I get ?

Asrock AB350 PRO4 - $105

Msi B450M BAZOOKA PLUS - $115

Msi B450M GAMING PLUS - $120

MSI B350 GAMING PLUS - $105

Ranking the mobo's above will be appreciated, like if one goes out of stock or something, I can decide which one to get and  don't need to trouble you guys again and d

I will be OC'ing the CPU ( just a little bit)

The MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC. It is better than the X470 mobos, made by MSI and comes with WiFi and Bluetooth that if bought separately wold cost more that any of those you listed above. It also looks sexy. £120! Though if you only want from that list get the cheaper MSI B450. The come with CPU flash switch and better capacitors

15-04-41-600.png

IMG_20180827_133805.jpg

IMG_20180823_152912.jpg

3 minutes ago, SupersonicSaint said:

The MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC. It is better than the X470 mobos, made by MSI and comes with WiFi and Bluetooth that if bought separately wold cost more that any of those you listed above. It also looks sexy. £120! Though if you only want from that list get the cheaper MSI B450. The come with CPU flash switch and better capacitors

That looks sick, but the price in my region is like $185 .... too expensive for me 

The ryzen 5 1600 itself is like $160 lmao

16 minutes ago, Aaxer said:

That looks sick, but the price in my region is like $185 .... too expensive for me 

The Msi B450M BAZOOKA PLUS is the best then. That is the best all round motherboard. I'll send a link for you to look at for comparison.

11 minutes ago, Aaxer said:

It is the same as the B450 tomahawk in this video. The micro board just has a different name. Watch for justification.

2 hours ago, SupersonicSaint said:

It is the same as the B450 tomahawk in this video. The micro board just has a different name. Watch for justification.

still expensive tho

50 minutes ago, Aaxer said:

still expensive tho

No that's the ATX version of the MSI B450M Bazooka Plus which you listed as one you are deciding on getting, it isn't the one I showed you. The Tomahawk and the Bazooka Plus are made the same apart from the board size. The video shows that the Bazooka Plus/Tomahawk which you are willing to get is the most recommended B450 board lol.

16 hours ago, SupersonicSaint said:

No that's the ATX version of the MSI B450M Bazooka Plus which you listed as one you are deciding on getting, it isn't the one I showed you. The Tomahawk and the Bazooka Plus are made the same apart from the board size. The video shows that the Bazooka Plus/Tomahawk which you are willing to get is the most recommended B450 board lol.

OH ok lol , So it's just the size difference everything else will remain same right ?  

The MSI 300 series AM4 boards are all crap and overpriced. All of Gigabyte's B350 boards are even worse. The MSI B450 boards should be a fair bit better than the ASRock 3 phase. 

:)

10 minutes ago, Aaxer said:

Oh okay 

What about gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3?

1 hour ago, seon123 said:

All of Gigabyte's B350 boards are even worse.

:)

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Oh shi... sorry didn't even read that properly (lol)

I am fucking blind 

3 hours ago, Aaxer said:

OH ok lol , So it's just the size difference everything else will remain same right ?  

Basically the same. Slight differences as there is less space on the board to put things