Windows Exchange Server problem

Hello,

First of all, my english is not top notch so im sorry for that.

Problem 1:

I work at a big firm that has about 400 employees. We have Windows Server 2012 R2.

We often use Shared Mailboxes when a bunch of ppl need access to it and "Send as" permissions.

When I create a shared mailbox  and edit all the settings, in Delegation tab I grant a person Full permissions and Send as permissions to the maibox and save that.

The mailbox works, it automatically appear in user Outlook profile and Outlook itself under their private mailbox. They can browse it, read and delete mails. But when they try the Send As option it is denied with the following error.

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user. Error is [0x80070005-0x0004dc-0x000524].

And this is the problem for the next 48 hours, after that they can start sending mail as that mailbox.
If you log in to OWA as that same mailbox you can send mail immediately .
If a user turn of cache mode in Outlook the problem is gone, but that is not the answer. Cache mode has to be turned on due to faster search etc, and the point of this is that an admin(me) does not have to go to each user and turn cache mode off, it can and it has to work fast and automatically.

Our tech support did come up with nothing, no solution. I think it is up to some kind of synchronization, but which one and how to lower it?

Problem 2:

Our Outlook 2016 which all PCs have can not archive mailboxes. When archive starts, it movies a few mails and then stops, no error no nothing.

The same process works in Outlook 2010. I know this problem is not described like the one above, but thats all i have for now. We cant archive mails but increase the mailbox limit for each of the users, and that is not the answer for ever.

Tried googling both of the problems, no solution found yet.

Best regards,

Luka

That sucks.. Im able to get away with it by telling them to use OWA for a while until changes sync. :ph34r:

Be sure to let us know if you find an easy fix!