MyLittleFella

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

@MyLittleFella I hope I don't need to explain to you how dopamine is produced and what it does to your brain. 

So basically you found in her your object of interest, it's not the common interest that is keeping you together it's just solely her. So whenever you get sad, you go towards her whenever you need to talk with someone or share something you look up to her. That became an instinct in your brain and the moment your "Escape" is not an option anymore, ....you feel depression (Depression the feeling not Depression the condition). 

You just need to understand for yourself that you can have the same feeling towards kinda everyone. You need to be wanted not to present yourself 100 times and get rejected. She will never want you in a long-term with attitude like this.

Best for you is to find someone else or just continue with your life which is the better option, and believe me if she had something towards you, maybe it won't be right now but after some months she will call you back (You gotta reject in that moment and move on....oh boy the feeling is goood). 

Source: I was just like you.

Edit: after reading some stuff you comment, I assume you're young around the 16-18 mark 

7 hours ago, MyLittleFella said:

e made a few plans about my future, our future. That would involve both of our lives and hobby together, as friends

this for example made me know that you're young. You haven't developed your interactive skills with people yet, that's why you're anxious about everything. You need to develop yourself first then have someone beside you as a long lasting friend/girlfriend. The plans should be around your live, not yours and hers because 100% you won't do what you want because you will try to appeal to her vision.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:19 PM, MyLittleFella said:

So... It is over?

Yup. Get the fuck over it. Harsh but true.

Sounds like she's right.  Back off dude, find other things to amuse yourself with.  It's not dependent on her to keep you busy.  And it's not healthy to sit and feel sorry for yourself thinking about her nonstop

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

On 8/28/2018 at 4:25 AM, MyLittleFella said:

She could offer me something it would be impossible to do alone

?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

9 hours ago, MyLittleFella said:

Today, I'm doing some therapy to control it and she knows it.

Remember: she doesn't owe you anything. Friendship, kindness, attention. She owes you nothing. Just back off.