Comfortable mouse

Wano97

I'm looking for a new mouse, it has to be INSANELY comfortable, any tips? I prefer those brands (I do game)

-Feenix

-Razer

-Steelseries

I was looking at this mouse: http://www.feenixcollection.com/nascita.html

I don't need any features tho on the mouse, my razer naga is showing off, and I didn't use all the buttons either.

Everyone likes the Sensei.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah I was also kind of interested in that one, but I heard some negative comments about it too so I'm not sure

It's...okay...imo. It's a great mouse but peripherals are really subjective. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well, I really don't know about the sensei then in that case

Steelseries Rival, DA 2013? Depends on hand size, grip though

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'd go for Steelseries Rival if you palm grip. Really comfortable and great sensor too. If you want something with a rest for your pinky and ringfinger, get the Mionix Naos 7000. Same sensor as Rival.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Well, I really don't know about the sensei then in that case

I don't think you're going to find the answer you're looking for. If there was a universally comfortable mouse, there'd be no reason for them to exist in all their different shapes and sizes. As it is, the more tailored towards a specific hand shape (and thus a more distinctive shape) it is, the more comfortable it should be, but for a smaller group of people.

With that in mind, I suppose something relatively neutral would be the best idea, so things like the Steelseries Sensei/Rival, or Zowie FK/AM. They won't be the most comfortable thing you can find, but they're also least likely to be a complete contradiction to your hand. Other than that, the best thing would be to get hands-on somewhere you can test them.

As for the Nascita, it's pretty, but very expensive considering the sub-optimal sensor.

I don't think you're going to find the answer you're looking for. If there was a universally comfortable mouse, there'd be no reason for them to exist in all their different shapes and sizes. As it is, the more tailored towards a specific hand shape (and thus a more distinctive shape) it is, the more comfortable it should be, but for a smaller group of people.

With that in mind, I suppose something relatively neutral would be the best idea, so things like the Steelseries Sensei/Rival, or Zowie FK/AM. They won't be the most comfortable thing you can find, but they're also least likely to be a complete contradiction to your hand. Other than that, the best thing would be to get hands-on somewhere you can test them.

As for the Nascita, it's pretty, but very expensive considering the sub-optimal sensor.

Money isn't really a factor here. Thanks though

i love my g500

i use it for FPS at 3500 dpi

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Logitech dude. Logitech G400s

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Logitech all the way. The G400 and G500 are both great mice.

Build 1: 4770k (H100i) | 2 x MSI 280X Gaming 3G | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero | Corsair RM850 | 16GB Corsiar Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Obsidian 750D |

Build 2: 3770k (Titan Fenrir Evo) | Powercool 3GB HD7970 Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair TX750 | 16GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 2133MHz Inwin Fanqua |

The G400s is pretty good comfort-wise as people have said, I also quite like the Razer Deathadder and Razer Mamba.