help me....

george.babi123

Hey people, i need your help, i've found 2gpus for fair price GTX650 2gb gddr5 128bit  and GTX460 ddr5 1gb 192bit, which one should i buy... do keep in mind that i'm low in budget and need gpu asap under $38 - 100ლ

no, i've got to make decision between theese two card as i've found them for fair price.

thanks for the replay tho

*edited*

the 460 is faster, but the 650 has more features and more VRAM which would help with higher res textures. its hard to find relevant benchmarks really but the 460 seems to be faster in the ones i can find

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

30 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

whichever is faster? may be 650

but thats from the year 2012!! dont pick either of these please.

as i said i'm limited in budget i've found them on good price so why not buy neither of them

1. no one can guarantee how much longer these cards will work (for all used parts)

2. their performance is basically obsolete in 2018, this goes back to purpose of you buying the GPU.

IMO, only suitable for casual old games or connect dual monitors...

for more competitive, you should look for at least used GTX750ti or AMD r9 280 

20 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

1. no one can guarantee how much longer these cards will work (for all used parts)

2. their performance is basically obsolete in 2018, this goes back to purpose of you buying the GPU.

IMO, only suitable for casual old games or connect dual monitors...

for more competitive, you should look for at least used GTX750ti or AMD r9 280 

the #1 that is only thing that's stopping me from buying any of the card

that's the thing i've found gtx750ti and some good gpus but i don't have money for that, they're too expensive for me and i'm stuck between these two and don't know which one should i choose, but they're in good price for gtx460 $31 and for gtx650 $40.

which one do you suggest out of two

3 hours ago, george.babi123 said:

under $38 - 100ლ

all I can say is, forget the 460, its even 2 years older than 650.

but anyway you will not be satisfied with any of these, current amd APU beats them (cpu with on board graphic performs like GT 1030)

23 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

all I can say is, forget the 460, its even 2 years older than 650.

but anyway you will not be satisfied with any of these, current amd APU beats them (cpu with on board graphic performs like GT 1030)

i don't understand so you're telling me to buy cpu but not gpu i don't really know what amd apu is (i think it's cpu right ?)

4 minutes ago, george.babi123 said:

i don't understand so you're telling me to buy cpu but not gpu i don't really know what amd apu is (i think it's cpu right ?)

amd apus ar accelerated proccessing units, as ryzen vega apus take ram memory for graphical operations. The only thing different is ryzen vega apus limits the core usages, for instance if it has total 8 cores, 2 of them are dedicated for graphical operations and how much of your ram memory you are spending for it. As higher the memory size dedicated for graphical operations the faster the integrated gpu will perform.

2 minutes ago, Biplab said:

amd apus ar accelerated proccessing units, as ryzen vega apus take ram memory for graphical operations. The only thing different is ryzen vega apus limits the core usages, for instance if it has total 8 cores, 2 of them are dedicated for graphical operations and how much of your ram memory you are spending for it. As higher the memory size dedicated for graphical operations the faster the integrated gpu will perform.

This guy is ?% correct. You're better off getting a Ryzen chip instead only. Like a Ryzen 5 2600 or something. That will give you better frames tbh. Your GPU would bottleneck it, and when a GPU is bottlenecking the CPU... You know there is a problem.

Just now, SupersonicSaint said:

This guy is ?% correct. You're better off getting a Ryzen chip instead only. Like a Ryzen 5 2600 or something. That will give you better frames tbh. Your GPU would bottleneck it, and when a GPU is bottlenecking the CPU... You know there is a problem.

The Ryzen 5 2600 does not have a APU... 

Ryzen 2600 - Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 - Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB - Corsair Force MP500 NVMe PCIe M.2 240GB - 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB - 

AsRock B450 PRO4 - Deepcool Earlkase Case -  Seasonic Foucus+ 650