Nvidia Quadro K2000M Spark/Tick noise...

PhoenixDAS

Formerly I was looking for a replacement for this GPU when I've not seen any fault worth the change just cause of performance increase.

Recently I updated to windows 10 1803 but the system hardwares started going sky-high... Lucky for I just went back to the stable 1709 after looking for solutions but to no avail... 

But after all I've started to notice a tick or say spark sound (Like a contact leakage on a circuit board) right from the GPU as soon as I push the power switch on and other times are when run any programs like Task manager, Photoshop CC and AutoCAD Basic. 

I've tried put off Optimus using the GPU, the tick sound stopped. Put it back on to Intel HD 4000 the tick sound is back on.

Updated the every driver on the system but to know avail...

• 5 months later...

Let me tell you something.. Have you opened up your laptop and tried to replace the therman paste on the GPU or something? Cuz you know what, I have the same issue now, exactly as you described, I just finished replacing the paste and noticed that noise and I immediately googled it and landed here.

Thanks by the way for posting your issue here,and I'm still concerned if you ha e fixed it?