So I dont know what happend..

DeadSurvivor
Go to solution Solved by ionbasa,

Says windows cant repair the problem ..

Ok. Since you installed with an oem disk go ahead and backup windows's activation using this utility: http://joshcellsoftwares.com/products/advancedtokensmanager/

Save it on a flash drive.

Then follow the tutorial here on how to repair-install windows: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

After the repair install go ahead and restore the windows activation using the utility.

I installed Windows 7 Proffessional, got the drivers and I was set. Internet was running off wifi and I thought it was all good until I decided to restart the laptop. When I restarted the laptop, a error came up about this file not installed or being able to run with windows - C:\Windows\system32\certCredProvider.dll Any help on how to stop this error from appearing everytime I start and turn off the laptop??

Legit copy?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Legit copy?

Yep, Windows 7 Proffesional OEM shipped from Amazon. Has the packaging from Windows and seals too. 

use the original win 7 install disc and use the Repair tools for any missing files

Which disc? The Home Premium or Proffesional?

Professional

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

If you using windows disk for repairs, you always using the one, with which you installed your OS. In this case the Windows 7 Professional :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Proffessional

If you using windows disk for repairs, you always using the one, with which you installed your OS. In this case the Windows 7 Professional :)

Would I boot into it or just insert it in the DVD drive?

Would I boot into it or just insert it in the DVD drive?

Boot, and you gonna see the repair option.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Boot, and you gonna see the repair option.

Good news - windows didnt detect any problems, Bad news - the error wasnt fixed. What I did was boot into the disc, then I went to the memory tool and did the process.

Good news - windows didnt detect any problems, Bad news - the error wasnt fixed. What I did was boot into the disc, then I went to the memory tool and did the process.

When in windows open an elevated command prompt and execute:

sfc /scannow

try running it 2 or 3 times as sometimes things don't get automatically detected.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

When in windows open an elevated command prompt and execute:

sfc /scannow

try running it 2 or 3 times as sometimes things don't get automatically detected.

Just like that or no spaces?

Just like that or no spaces?

just like how I have it. there is a space between "sfc" and "/scannow"

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

just like how I have it. there is a space between "sfc" and "/scannow"

Ok. Since you installed with an oem disk go ahead and backup windows's activation using this utility: http://joshcellsoftwares.com/products/advancedtokensmanager/

Then follow the tutorial here on how to repair-install windows: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

After the repair install go ahead and restore the windows activation using the utility.

Ok, but I decided to just reinstall Windows 7 Professional and it worked, thanks for all the help anyways!