Best mouse for around 60usd?

Zeek

Well I recently started upgrading my peripherals and I think it's time to get a new mouse. I just went from a some Dell OEM keyboard to a CM Storm Quickfire TK with blues and the change was amazing. So I kind of want to upgrade my mouse. At the moment I have a Logitech G500, which is slowly dying. It tends to double click when I single click a lot, and it randomly disconnects/reconnects by itself.

Anyone have any suggestions?

deathadder probably best mouse in existence. I have had more than one!

Anyone have any experience with the Mionix NAOS 8200? They have an open box one for 53usd, and I keep hearing it's a hand pillow and that sounds tempting, lol.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

I came to post the same topic, and I am glad I didn't have to. I have at most 50$ to spend My MX518 is finally dying on me. I hope to see a lot more recommendations.

Can be found on my profiIe

if your love your g500, I suggest you buy new switches for your 2 mouse buttons and replace them, they will feel like new. :)

but you will have to learn to solder or somehow keep the switches in tact :D

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

if your love your g500' date=' I suggest you buy new switches for your 2 mouse buttons and replace them, they will feel like new. :) but you will have to learn to solder or somehow keep the switches in tact :D[/quote']

I don't really love it, I just needed a mouse when I got it and it was pretty cheap. This time around when I order the next mouse I want to fall in love with it :D

Well, if anyone was wondering I just ordered the Mionix NAOS 8200. If all goes well it should be here by Thursday I think. :)

Hahaha, nice choice, the hand pillow :P let us know how it feels and if its a good mouse :)

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Mouse is pretty damn awesome. It's gonna take my quite a while to get used to it tho. I never have had any mice with proper ring finger support so for some odd reason I keep trying to right click with the ring finger, lol. Also the sensitivity feels a little different, since I used 5700 on my G500, I keep switching between 5600-5800 on this mouse. Buttons are nice and tactile, I just enjoy it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Le bump :P

After E-Mailing Logitech for about week, and some weird shipping mistakes (it got shipped to my old address and UPS sucks at changing stuff) I got my replacement  :D

Now I'll probably use the G500 with my laptop and keep the 8200 on my PC :P

5ff352d5_20130503_131639.jpeg

Deathadder, G400, Most Zowie mice and the intellimice/ WMO

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?