Dropshipping Question?

WolfLoverPro

Ok so ive been looking into drop shipping,,,,

i am looking into selling item on ebay and buying from amazon but.....................................

how the hell does this work ? think about it ... IF the item from amazon ur buying from is [ SHIPPED BY AMAZON] which alot of expensive stuff or like anything mainly not from china IS then THE BOX IT COMES IN SAYS AMAZON ON IT XD?

seriously tho WHAT? so do i just send it even tho it saying amazon on it XD? will the seller care this is what i dont get whats going on ? beacuse belive me everyhting i order form amazon has the logo on so dont tell me it dont

the only reason it wont is if its from a own seller that aint shipped from amazon but then you hardly get any good items from that ?

or is that the items i have to look out for? anyone can help me dropship or somthing?

i am not planning to do it right now this year but future beacuse i cant atm

also another thing is this ... if i dont have prime and order is LESS THAN £20 YOU PAY MORE!!!!!!! so how the hell do i get around this too

please anyone have answer to basic question ????

2 hours ago, Pangea2017 said:

I don't think that you can make money this way. Shipping within amazon packages is "interesting" and might lead to returns since they may decide to order it direct from amazon if it is cheaper. Drop shipping is normally done different. The way you don't need any stock is to buy for example on aliexpress or domestic seller and just offer better seo or a own website (better collection/search then other).

they wont tho?

beacuse im selling on EBAY so when they buy from my ebay i order from amazon

they wont know i order it from amazon........................ UNLESS it says amazon on packaging xD

but they can decide to buy it from amazon instead of ebay in the first place if u get what i mean?

ok  so i hear like buying my stuff on aliexpress and deliver to them is better ? i just dont like the site as idk why it just seems like they will be slow deliving to uk

So im really new to working world and i was wondering if dropshipping is the eaisiest and best way to make moeny online uk 2018

i was thinking selling on ebay then buying from amazon?

i know there affiliate marketing theres loads im so like overloaded with methods but dropshipping makes sence to me and seems so easy to start just list thing on ebay and if it sells i buy from amazon BOOM DONE??

so is it the cheapest and best way to start ?

i only have a max of £90 to start so uh ...... does anyone reccomend ? i know theres ebay and paypal fee but its only a few quid also know that one problem im gonna have is when i have to wait for the money in paypal to go into my bank to buy more stuff i guess i wont be selling 20 things a day hell even 9 things a day but still .... if i only have that much to start what do i start with? selling items that only cost £5 for me to buy then £10 charge on ebay? not sure if anyone can like pm live chat help me that would be cool if anyone has the time i would love that

QUESTIONS

how much do i need in my own bank to start for first time [ as in beacuse i have to buy the items out my own pocket online as paypal takes ages to transfer the money XD]

What sites are best FOR UK ] i was thinkign selling on ebay and then buying the item on amazon as it tells you the estimated delivery wich is good HOWEVER alot of the amazon items have a fee for delivery if not £20 so thats MAJOR problem ?? only other site i know is aliexpress never ever bought things from them and i just have a bad instinct about the delivery from them in the uk

And i bet this is the biggest question ... HOW DO I FIND THE BEST ITEMS TO SELL ON EBAY that aint so popular everyoens just buying the top listing but not too uncommon noones searching for it xD [ like who buys items on 5 page if the item they search is on the top of the 1st page with a 99.9^ good rating? where ill have 0 rating as ive never sold an item??

again if anyone has good spare time and could live chat or PM me and answer all question i have as i go along this journey that would really be so cool but i doubt anyone has the time and want to give away secrets LMFAO :[ and preferably free XDD maybe if i do well in dropshipping i can pay u for you help tho cuz i would lol

Yeah if you can pm me on here that would be cool if not comment if you can answer any of my topish question

Buying from Amazon then reselling the item is not dropshipping - that's reselling. Dropshipping is where you would setup your own store / shopping cart and list unbranded products for sale that customers can buy. When they make a purchase, the system automatically places an order with your supplier, who ships the item directly to the customer. Your supplier gets paid, you get the left over profits (depending on what you set the prices to) and ideally, the customer never knows any different.

Both Shopify and Oberlo have amazingly helpful guides on the who, what, where, why, and how of dropshipping.

https://www.oberlo.ca/blog/shopify-dropshipping-guide

https://www.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I worked in warehousing for 30 years, much of it in shipping and receiving. Drop shipping was when a vendor would be out of an item and, to get the item to you faster, they would order it from their supplier but have the supplier ship it directly to you.

Companies that merely catalog stock from other vendors without maintaining their own stock are called arbitrageurs. Some arbitrageurs have a legitimate reason for existing, such as stock and insurance brokers, since they provide the service of wading through the intricacies of choosing and buying the product for the buyers who would not normally have the knowledge to do so themselves.

However, arbitrageurs who only catalog other vendors' stock and order from the vendors when the arbitrageur receives an order are among the lowest form of scum on Earth, right alongside speculators, scalpers, etc. who deserve a special place in Hell reserved for them. 

Almost as bad are the Amazon fulfilled Marketplace vendors who also advertise on eBay without disclosing that the order will be pulled, packed, and shipped by Amazon. Other than e-books, I do not do business with Amazon due to repeated problems from them, such as wrong items being pulled, fragile items arriving broken due to pathetically poor packaging, and the incompetence of Amazon's own carrier. I do not appreciate it when I order something from eBay only to discover after the order ships that it was actually coming from Amazon (not to mention it would have been cheaper had I ordered directly from Amazon). Those vendors also deserve a special place in Hell only slightly less nasty than the one for speculators, scalpers, etc.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!