H e l p! i s n e e d e d @_@

Mrghost

11 minutes ago, Mrghost said:

Between the HD 558, HD 6XX, and DT 990 is a matter of opinion. I own the HD 6xx, but none of the others. I think the HD 6XX sound good, but I only have the HD 598 to compare. The O2 amp really can't properly power 600 ohm headphones. A schiit magni 3 maybe (its cheaper too). Personally, I use an Aune X7s to power the HD 6XX through its balanced input (1W at 300 ohms i think). It drops on massdrop for 250 dollars every now and then. Pretty good for a class A amp.

EDIT: I would like to add, my HD 598 + Schiit magni 3 & modi 2 uber setup is amazing for gaming and easy listening. The HD 598 really scales well with an amp, even a budget amp like the magni 3.

24 minutes ago, Mrghost said:

Okay so here are some headphones i want but i’m not sure which one to get

For what kind use and do you have noisy or quiet environment?

Also would you prefer neutral bass or some above neutral bass impact?

I'm going to be gaming with it and some other ppl were saying to get the  Schiit Jotunheim but i'm not sure i'm new to all of this haha also neutral bass thx for the help guys :}

OH and quiet environment i want some open backs 

53 minutes ago, Mrghost said:

I'm going to be gaming with it and some other ppl were saying to get the  Schiit Jotunheim but i'm not sure i'm new to all of this haha also neutral bass thx for the help guys :}

OH and quiet environment i want some open backs 

The Schiit Jotunheim is a good amp too from what I hear. It's not quite as powerful as the Aune x7s but it is fully balanced (if you have a balanced dac). It's also not class A so it should be more efficient theoretically. All in (dac and amp), the Jotunheim+DAC is 150 dollars more than the X7s+modi 2. I am not really sure why this is other than the fully balanced feature.

EDIT: To be fair, the Jotunheim is by far the best option for balanced in this price range. Its just a matter of what you think you need. Some people swear they can hear a difference between balanced and non-balanced while others call it a gimmick. I've never tried fully balanced so idk.