Gta 5 downloading the whole game while i have all files

i bought the Gta 5 key from cdkeys.com and activated it from social club(off course i cant activate it on steam) after activating i download the whole game in a week and after playing a day other day when i woke up and turned on my pc something happened to windows and it started repairing after that i came to see all my software was deleted like i reset the windows and thats what happened to my game(1 image)

Windows deleted .exe and dll files.....i run the gta 5 setup tool from social club and that gave me .exe files now its like that(2 image) then i open gta 5 i thought it will just start the game or repair the missing files but it started downloading the whole game 

Then i realize dll files are missing,i download them all from a link given in youtube video and then its like that(3 image) but yet its dwnloading the whole 79 Gb game Even i have 79Gb files of game..... i cant download the whole game again cuz downloading cost me equal to the money in which i bought the game.....Please if anything i can do 

thanks in advance

Screenshot (90).png

Screenshot (92).png

Screenshot (93).png