Panzer vs Meshify c

Ossykabanoss
26 minutes ago, Ossykabanoss said:

What case is the best cougar Panzer or fd Meshify c

In terms of performance, at equal fan configuration; they are quite similar. 

In terms of building experience, the Panzer tips over easily. But the Panzer is significantly bigger than the Meshify C, which makes building easier.

In terms of looks, I find the Panzer to be way more appealing and unique. But to me, it absolutely requires the installation of aftermarket fans.

If you mount LED fans on the front panel of the Meshify C and Panzer, you will notice that they're not centered - they sit towards the left. So if you suffer from OCD - RIP in peaches

If I were you, I'd go with the Panzer and aftermarket fans if watercooling with an AIO - otherwise (no aftermarket fans & aircooling), stick to the Meshify C. If you wanna inform yourself about RGB Fan Ecosystems, look no further: Check out my guide in my signature below!

Good luck!

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

Those are some very different cases. It's hard to compare them. I personally like the sleek look and compact size. of the meshify C. But tbh it's not really made for water cooling- panzer would be better there.

I've heard of QC issues with that case. mediocre airflow. Not good for water cooling.

Not sure on your setup, but a replacement for the panzer would be the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition. If you need a large mid size case.

Best & worst cases for your money in 2018 are:

Best Cases overall

I) Fractal Design Meshify C - Airflow and relatively quiet, best all around case

I) Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition (white interior) - Airflow & full water cooling support

I) Fractal Define R6 - Silent with decent airflow

I) Be Quiet! DB 900 (Full Tower) - Airflow and silent 

I) Fractal Design Meshify C mini (mATX)

I) Corsair 400C - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Phanteks 350X - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Fractal Design Focus G

Cases that may be worth your money

I) Thermaltake G21 - GPU and CPU cooling issues, modest tweaking
I) Silverstone RL06 / Pro - Mustard/Ketchup wires, Shitty cable management, Poor front radiator support, useless psu filter, stupid ssd layout
I) In Win 303

I) Coolermaster H500 no suffix - if 200mm fans are your thing

I) NZXT H700 non "i" version - Needs to come down in price to be worth it

I) Corsair Carbide 100R - Suitable for low end builds

The worst cases - Do Not Buy

I) NZXT S340/Elite, H500, H440 (everything except the H700) Reason: Poor airflow
I) Coolermaster Masterbox 5

Majority of cases on the market

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Trick question: there is no better case than the Meshify C.

Trick Question: There is no better power supply than the RMx 850w ;) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Trick question: there is no better case than the Meshify C.

Unless you care about how your case looks.

that case is so hideous

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

10 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Trick Question: There is no better power supply than the RMx 850w ;) 

I mean, that's objectively not true though o.O

10 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

Unless you care about how your case looks.

To me the Meshify is the best-looking case. It's also very practical, has great airflow and build quality, and I don't really know what more it could use apart from more drive bays for the few that need more.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

10 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I mean, that's objectively not true though o.O

And now you understand why "there is no better case than the Meshify C" is also not objectively true

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25